What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
C5FP-2ANE-2276
Just found a reciept on my floor with sexy ryu code, first to take it wins, enjoy!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
no footsies

lots of dashsies

no anti air

no counterhits

no baiting

no meaties

wakeup hadouken vs meaty booms

no blocking

no hit confirming

no empty jumping

nothing
You just surpassed @B. Shazzy for least helpful post. Congrats.

Ight @B. Shazzy whatever you got to tell yourself why you went from Karin dropping tenko dashes to Nash freeze frame teleport combos.

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
@buyacushun Abuse ex divekick. It's super plus on block. Also, don't forget about v-skill and v-trigger for better pressure. Basically, replace dashing in with v-skill.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Nash frame data.

Everything is plus. Done.

We're really debating which characters are hard to use in this game? spoiler alert. NO ONE is hard to use in this game. Although, the suggestion that Nash is harder to play than anyone is pretty hilarious. Wish I had 6 plus on block normals and safe on block specials. that'd be neat.
don't you play Rashid, a character with 5 plus normals and safe specials? i guess that it's that one normal that really makes a difference
Guise if you want to know how to beat Nash just look at me and Shaz's games

I didn't even know the MU tbh

Woah Qwark with the blow-up, dayum
thanks for the soul btw

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
@buyacushun Abuse ex divekick. It's super plus on block. Also, don't forget about v-skill and v-trigger for better pressure. Basically, replace dashing in with v-skill.
Yeah I tried using air EX tatsu more. Got me a win once. Is V-trigger plus off of Ken's heavy buttons? I know V-skill is minus but I do try to space the run in neutral.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Flowcharting is definitely the way to go online with all these shit connections. Teleporting while flowcharting > sitting there waiting for them to be dumb, they do something dumb, cant react anyway

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Don't make me throw up. Just because a character shares one of the many weaknesses F.A.N.G has does not put them in the same boat. There's not having a 3f normal then there's not having a 3f normal and being F.A.N.G
So you don't think the game is good because the character you like "isn't good" (despite being fine)?

Just saw Chris G playing with Laura against a cammy on Texas showdown tourney, he had Cammy stunned a couple of times and did a charged lightning bolt into a combo that takes a huge amount of life, anyone know what his inputs are after the charged bolt?