What's new

So what game will NRS develop next?

The next game is...

• Injustice 2

Votes: 147 78.6%
  • MK vs DC 2

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Terror Dome (Movies horror characters Kombat)

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Other type of game (Hack and Slash style ala Shaolin Monks?)

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters
i think despite any problems mkx had, i think it sets a good trend moving forward for nrs games. e.g. ggpo netcode, high quality creative graphics, top notch game play etc... with all they've learned with mkx, i can't wait to see what they do with injustice 2. (it seems unlikely they would deviate from a straight forward fighter, thats their niche)

1. FUCK Injustice 2
  2. __,,__ MK vs DC 2
  3. __,,__ Terror Dome (Movies horror characters Kombat)
  4. __,,__Other type of game (Hack and Slash style ala Shaolin Monks?)
  5. VOTE for MK11
  6. Shang Tsung boss playbable for MK11
  7. THE END.

kantboy-2

Ripper
It's probably Injustice 2 but I always thought that the idea of MK vs DC was a good one. The problem was the penny-pinching publisher. (Midway)

Introduce a Tag-Team system and it's a good start;

Batman/Robin vs Sub-Zero/Frost etc...

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
All this love for Injustice and the Ivy begging is giving me the shivers. Injustice was honestly one of the worst games I've got in my PS3 library (second only to the abomination that was MK vs DC). In saying that, if Spawn is in then I would definitely buy Injustice 2: Here's all the DLC you didn't buy the first time edition when it's on sale for ten bucks.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
MKvsDC 2

They'll focus on the 2 and the default style will be 2v2, MvC style. They'll make up for MKvsDC and make the tag system from MK9 better, or completely revamp it. It will obviously be 2D as well. It will have every character from MK9/MKX and Injustice. There will be traits AND variations!!

Make it happen captain.

Spencer

Always Training
Western studio developing game based on Japanese manga/anime? This might be just like Western movie adaptation DB Evolution, if not worse :eek:

West should not touche Japanese franchises or DmC haven't taught a thing?
No I'm talking about making Dragon BallZ play like 2d fighting game . They don't have to make it look realistic they can keep it anime/cartoon form.

Imagine MK9 or mkx with Dragon BallZ characters.

IT WOULD BE HYPE

Rajhkeem Beck

Mr. Still Getting it Together
Probably injustice 2. Honestly at this point I'd be more hyped to see what type of improvements they could make to the game. Me and the boys spent a lot of time learning and having fun with that game. Its one of those things where it kinda felt off at first when you played it but once you got into it, it was really fun. They really should make sure the netcode is better though. I really had a hard time online with injustice.

virtiqaL

Noob
These Injustice haters probably think Donald Trump would be a great president.
gr8 b8 m8

I wasn't big on the original Injustice, but if things such as interactables are toned down to MKX levels, I'd be more open to playing the sequel.

I would definitely prefer to see them do something different, as some have suggested, a horror-icon fighting game could be interesting and be made to be as violent/over-the-top as MK.

I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE INJUSTICE 2 AND HOPE IT IS

I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING MK VS DC 2 .. I LIKE MK VS DC VERY FUN GAME WHERE ALOT KLANS STARTED FROM AND LEX ENDED WOULD BE GOOD WAY TO START IT

I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING NEW INSTEAD OF SHAOLIN MONKS RATHER DEADLY ALLIANCE GAME
WITH US PLAYING AS SHANG TSUNG AND QUAN CHI

OH AND TERROR DOME SEEM KOOL WOULDN'T MIND SEEING HORROR CHARACTERS BATTLING IT OUT MK STYLE

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Injustice 2 or some sort of DC game is a LOCK. With WB overlooking NRS along with all of the DC Justice League movie hoopla in the coming year, its a certainty.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Injustice 2 would be cool guys. They still have alot of DC characters they could use this time around like Dark Seid, Killer Croc, Atrocities, Beast Boy, etc.

Or even better than that let NRS make an awesome 2D DBZ game fighter. That's unlikely tho so Injustice 2 would be great to me

My guess is injustice. ... but i want them to do a terradrome type thing. Comic bore the hell out of me. I just hope the MKx scene can survive many of the top players switching over.