What's new

So what game will NRS develop next?

The next game is...

• Injustice 2

Votes: 147 78.6%
  • MK vs DC 2

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Terror Dome (Movies horror characters Kombat)

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Other type of game (Hack and Slash style ala Shaolin Monks?)

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters
A kaiju/mech themed fighting game. Kaiju movies are becoming popular again, we have like 4 or 5 coming out in the next 4 years.

Blah, wishful thinking. Probably Injustice 2.

ErMac333

Noob
How I wish they'd do a good Marvel only fighting game. But that's kinda beyond the boundaries of possible lol

As much as I think Injustice 2 will be next, I'd be much happier with something else entirely, but something good that was already present in the gaming world, and not in movies. But if I had to choose between some horror movie crap and IGAU2, of course my choice is the later.

Never forgetting MKX2/MKXI would be ideal. For me haha!

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
What? Bane's oki was insane... Tremor has some good pressure on knockdown but he doesn't have 25% command grabs that can catch backdashes.
He didn't have damn near ublockables that were absolutely unavoidable and led into the same damn near unblockable that was unavoidable

The Highlander

There can be only one
He didn't have damn near ublockables that were absolutely unavoidable and led into the same damn near unblockable that was unavoidable
If you think that his overhead low is un-blockable then you don't know the match-up. Delay wake-up blows it up almost every time and the low never hits first. Besides Bane had armor on every special, lol he was insane. He was oki-ing people with safe fully invincible wake-ups, that's how good his knockdown game was...

On topic though, I hope it's injustice 2. Nothing beats the hype of clash quotes.

MrProfDrPepper

If you think that his overhead low is un-blockable then you don't know the match-up. Delay wake-up blows it up almost every time and the low never hits first. Besides Bane had armor on every special, lol he was insane. He was oki-ing people with safe fully invincible wake-ups, that's how good his knockdown game was...

On topic though, I hope it's injustice 2. Nothing beats the hype of clash quotes.
Didn't say unblockable, said near unblockable, if the temple player is really good they can make it really hard to block and mix it up from overhead low to low overhead, change the timing, etc. And I agree I love the clash quotes, can't wait to play as Hal Jordan again. Although more gl characters would be nice, like atrocious would be pretty awesome, or maybe give sinestro a costume from when he was a green lanten, still shocks me that they didn't do that.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
it is going to be Injustice 2 without a doubt.

i hope it has variation system, DC characters need it more than MK characters, specially the green lantern.

One variation for Hal, one for John stewart and one for Guy gardner.

having three different costumes for green lantern with different voice actors would be sweet too.

Last edited:

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
The real question is actually : will they launch a beta AFTER they launch their next game in garbage state too ? or BEFORE ?

The Highlander

There can be only one
Didn't say unblockable, said near unblockable, if the temple player is really good they can make it really hard to block and mix it up from overhead low to low overhead, change the timing, etc. And I agree I love the clash quotes, can't wait to play as Hal Jordan again. Although more gl characters would be nice, like atrocious would be pretty awesome, or maybe give sinestro a costume from when he was a green lanten, still shocks me that they didn't do that.
Changing the timing is of course possible, ie. they can delay it but that gives you an opportunity to wake-up. But unless some new tech has been found then it definitely cannot be low-overhead. Ever. His low is not quick enough to come out before overhead rock.

I think it would be awesome if they got some more of the demi-gods from wonder woman's universe in there. And maybe like Orion and stuff but I guess it depends on how, and if, they are able to work them into the story...

MrProfDrPepper

Changing the timing is of course possible, ie. they can delay it but that gives you an opportunity to wake-up. But unless some new tech has been found then it definitely cannot be low-overhead. Ever. His low is not quick enough to come out before overhead rock.

I think it would be awesome if they got some more of the demi-gods from wonder woman's universe in there. And maybe like Orion and stuff but I guess it depends on how, and if, they are able to work them into the story...
Hmmm that would be interesting, I also would love there to be more superman villains like braniac, also for Zod to be playable right off the bat because Zod is awesome with his corniness

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It'll be Injustice 2 but would love to see a horror fighter or TMNT fighter from NRS!

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Im all for Injustice 2 as long as brokebatgirl is not in it. That game was solid for the most part imo despite some balancing mistakes. No game can be perfectly balance but ya ....