What's new

So what game will NRS develop next?

The next game is...

• Injustice 2

Votes: 147 78.6%
  • MK vs DC 2

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Terror Dome (Movies horror characters Kombat)

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Other type of game (Hack and Slash style ala Shaolin Monks?)

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I hope it's Injustice 2.
I'm sure they learned from their mistakes so hopefully there won't be unblockable interactables, broken back dashes and horrible walkspeeds.

I just want Zatanna, Poison Ivy and Enchantress to be playable.
(Enchantress is pretty possible since she is part of Suicide Squad)

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks 2 is my eternal dream. Liu Kang and Kung Lao as main characters again, with unlockable Shujinko, Kai and Kung Jin. Each unlockable character with his own campaign. Online and offline Co-op and Versus modes. Great Kung Lao as a secret character whose campaign takes us into 500 years before MK1 events to the era of a whole new Earthrealm world and possibly lots of new characters, maybe even Siro himself?! :D

Don't care about Injustice 2. Making Superman a villain was a huge mistake. He is suppose to be a hero for all generations since his very creation by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, not toyed in else-world stories and twisting his character to the point where he is unrecognizable. Too bad they started pulling this stuff with Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat too ever since that horrible MK Legacy episode.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe 2 would be simply fun and only fun and also a nice test platform for new features for Mortal Kombat 11. Also, MKvsDCU2 can be good only if the story will be based on Lex Luthor's MKvsDC ending:

You know what's sad though? MKvsDCU was the last game where Liu Kang and Superman characters were done in a right way. A non canon game that does actual justice towards icons of respective universes.

Majority of this post gave me cancer.....

Also.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Hoping for a horror fighter, but its likely a licensing nightmare so im not holding my breathe.

Idk, id like to see them do a hack n slash MK game. The pro DMC players actually do similar stuff (Analyze frame data, discover and share tech, come up with crazy ass combos, cancels, have tournaments/contests etc.) so it would be cool to see MK try to make an MK version of a DMC game lol

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I hope it's Injustice 2.
I'm sure they learned from their mistakes so hopefully there won't be unblockable interactables, broken back dashes and horrible walkspeeds.

I just want Zatanna, Poison Ivy and Enchantress to be playable.
(Enchantress is pretty possible since she is part of Suicide Squad)
the last 2 and I will fap for days xD
Fire would be pretty dope too

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
as long as the creation of injustice 2 doesnt completely destroy MKX im fine with that, i really want injustice and MK to live in harmony and not completely cancel eachother out with whichever is newest, i would much rather it be like a marvel vs capcom and street fighter situation where both are played equally as much in tournament

d3v

SRK
as long as the creation of injustice 2 doesnt completely destroy MKX im fine with that, i really want injustice and MK to live in harmony and not completely cancel eachother out with whichever is newest, i would much rather it be like a marvel vs capcom and street fighter situation where both are played equally as much in tournament
It would really do if they could differentiate the gameplay more instead of Injustice feeling like MK without a block button.

MrProfDrPepper

yeah Mk was good and in-just-ass was ... well ass.

i hope that MKx has a long life. It would be a real shame for MKx to just disappear. Like last time.
the thing is i love injustice it is just that i love both series and i hate how one of them dies when the other is released. also ive gotten very attached to MKX since lasher is so much fun

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
ill be happy with injustice 2 so long as we got a few things straight.

1. Every character has a NORMAL walkspeed
2. No earthshaker or MB moves that armor through things and get you in for free with advantage on block.
3. No Batgirl
4. No 3/4th screen unreactable launching specials that are safe on block
5. No safe on block teleports that launch on hit.
6. Actual rounds instead of forcing you to simply get back up and continue fighting with what is essentially a massive health handicap.
7. Something better than that joke called the "clash system"
8. No fuck you armor that basically shits on any and all wake up attempts. or just about anything else really
9. No moves that spend a bar to chip you for a 5th of your life, almost build a full bar back in the process, all while being safe on block.
10. No crazy zoning that can lock you down for free if you lack any of the afformentioned moves or capabilities.

there :) could put that in a slightly better order but oh well. lol

if injustice 2 can adhere to this, ill be happy.

MrProfDrPepper

ill be happy with injustice 2 so long as we got a few things straight.

1. Every character has a NORMAL walkspeed
2. No earthshaker or MB moves that armor through things and get you in for free with advantage on block.
3. No Batgirl
4. No 3/4th screen unreactable launching specials that are safe on block
5. No safe on block teleports that launch on hit.
6. Actual rounds instead of forcing you to simply get back up and continue fighting with what is essentially a massive health handicap.
7. Something better than that joke called the "clash system"
8. No fuck you armor that basically shits on any and all wake up attempts. or just about anything else really
9. No moves that spend a bar to chip you for a 5th of your life, almost build a full bar back in the process, all while being safe on block.
10. No crazy zoning that can lock you down for free if you lack any of the afformentioned moves or capabilities.

there :) could put that in a slightly better order but oh well. lol

if injustice 2 can adhere to this, ill be happy.
1) what? this literally makes no sense
2) make that negative sure i can understand that
3) um, remember when kenshi was OP in MK9? and how he sucks balls now?
4) GL's lanterns might was most assuredly not safe on block
5) that isnt a thing
6) that is part of what makes injustice injustice, not to mention coming back when you are low on health and the opponent has silver is a feeling like no other and is the hypest shit ever
7) what was wrong with the clash system? it goes hand in hand with the 2 health bars that way you have a chance to come back
8) so people should just wake up for free with no punishment?
9) that is fair enough trident rush was broke as fuck
10) as long as there is tools to get in along with this that way zoning and rushdown both have equal important im fine with crazy zoning

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
1) what? this literally makes no sense
2) make that negative sure i can understand that
3) um, remember when kenshi was OP in MK9? and how he sucks balls now?
4) GL's lanterns might was most assuredly not safe on block
5) that isnt a thing
6) that is part of what makes injustice injustice, not to mention coming back when you are low on health and the opponent has silver is a feeling like no other and is the hypest shit ever
7) what was wrong with the clash system? it goes hand in hand with the 2 health bars that way you have a chance to come back
8) so people should just wake up for free with no punishment?
9) that is fair enough trident rush was broke as fuck
10) as long as there is tools to get in along with this that way zoning and rushdown both have equal important im fine with crazy zoning
1, meaning most of the characters walkspeeds in the game were really slow, like aquaman by far was the one who had what would be considered a normal walk speed by comparison to just about any other fighting game.

3. The main problem with with batgirl is that she had a million different ways to keep you guessing all while not having any real downside to her at all. Basically it boiled down to, the more creative you are with this character, the more likely you are to win. Not even Quan chi is like that, as strong as his offense is. it doesnt give him quite as many ways to mix you up as it did for her. And he has a crummy defence to boot. And you kinda know what quan chi is going to be trying to do to you. BG on the other hand, she had quite a few ambiguous options to keep u in her vortex. Sure some characters may not translate well over to new installments, but no matter how u slice it, i can't see all the shit she had existing in any way shape or form and manage to NOT be retarded. Just saying :p

4. I was talking about Killer frosts slide. i may be a bit off on the range of it a bit, but it does go pretty far. And you can't really react to it.

5. Martian manhunters OH teleport against majority of the cast was indeed just that.

6. injustice being injustice and hype comebacks are poor arguments to make for keeping a system that essentially makes it easier for the player who's already doing well, to be given an even bigger advantage.

7. Simple, because the breaker system is just flat out better, to me the clash just seems like a mad science experiment that got approved because its "cool" and "different". You get one chance to break a combo for the entire match, and if your opponent has more meter than you, they can essentially punish you for attempting to do that.

8. No, but they shouldnt just be able to bulldoze it all either, if u didnt get it, i was referring to bane.

10. I was referencing situations like the Zod vs Lex matchup. isnt that like a 9-1 or something? i remember hearing it was really bad.

don't get me wrong i like injustice, but thers a lot of really dumb stuff in it that shouldnt return in the sequel.

Last edited:

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
Majority of this post gave me cancer.....

Also.

At the very lease Siro is better than any guest character.

And Injustice story really sucks some major balls. There is no need making Superman a bad guy. DC Universe has enough villains of its own. Why twisting and raping the image of iconic hero for silly angst?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge

And Injustice story really sucks some major balls. There is no need making Superman a bad guy. DC Universe has enough villains of its own. Why twisting and raping the image of iconic hero for silly angst?
I don't even think Konquest was cannon dude....

why would you want characters from a tv series that makes MK annihilation look like Citizen Kane?

and why do that to superman? why not? its interesting to see just what these characters are capable of should they turn evil.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

Because it's awesome. It's an elseworld thing, it's not canon in any way that affects regular DC lore. There's no twisting and raping the image here, Red Son is another elseworld story about a Soviet raised Superman who is evil enough and it's really good. It's the same thing, it's a fun what if scenario. Honestly the story of the actual game is pretty meh, but the comic showing the story before was loads of fun. It also shows you Superman's change into a tyrant, if you just play the game you might think he just was born a dick. It's kind of fallen off, but there's some great moments. It's over the top, doesn't take it self to seriously and is loads of fun.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
MK Mythologies: ???

Sholin Monks 2: NetherRelms Gods

Special Forces: Dark Skies.
Action Adventure 3rd person game. Shooter, Exploration, free roam. Explore the relms while playing Cassie Cage with her team while in pursuit of the Dragon King Komidogu. Can they stop the Dragon King from rising again?