What's new

General/Other - Shinnok Shinnok General Discussion Thread

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Not sure about gravity but you can end in jip 312 mimicry after restand
I do that off of OH and low starters but I wasn't sure if 312 worked on a full combo punish (mind you I didn't really check). If it did, I don't think it would work after doing 112xxchainsaw. Maybe it would off of f3xxchainsaw but I'm just guessing.

ArmedCalf

so how do i fight sonya with shinnok?
Yeah Hell Sparks honestly. You want to be spacing her out and making her impatient. The unfortunate part is that as Imposter you'll want to go in and some point. Just make sure you have meter to be able to get in and get out.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I just realised something, they didn't buff normal BF1 by giving it more pushback. They actually nerfed EX BF1. Fucking hell they really don't want Necromancer to be played at all do they? Meanwhile already completely viable Impostor gets a great buff. Just.....confusion is all that sets in. I'm just confused.

ArmedCalf

I might make a guide
I just realised something, they didn't buff normal BF1 by giving it more pushback. They actually nerfed EX BF1. Fucking hell they really don't want Necromancer to be played at all do they? Meanwhile already completely viable Impostor gets a great buff. Just.....confusion is all that sets in. I'm just confused.
EXbf1 doesn't jail into d4 anymore?

ArmedCalf

Yikes that's crazy.

Also, iunno if people would be down but I might attempt to make a basic Imposter guide.