What's new

Samurai Shodown 2019 Discussion Thread

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Well then...this is not a good look for MK11 since its gonna be tough to make the whole "You can't patch a game this close to EVO" argument when one of the biggest games that's gonna be there just did.
EXACTLY! And EVO did make an announcement to all game devs that hot fixes and patches are allowed before July 17, so they just met the deadline and you know Uncle JBeezY had to make a video on it ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
That netcode patch. Someone give the asap scoop if they notice a difference. Won't be able to play until tomorrow night and online like later in the week.
Played 4 games with a good Genjuro and the connection was solid w/ no lag. The only problem im facing now is that im finding nobody in Matchmaking right now. So i gotta search for matches. Ill test it out more.

EDIT.....Just got a match brb ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Has anyone tested the netcode buffs?
I didnt experience any lag at all it was great! I really didnt have too much problems with it before because I choose good connections to play with but it looks like it has gotten much better than before. I will test more today w/ good & bad connection speeds and even stream it :)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I played a game on my lunch break and apart from one or two hickups, it was perfectly fine. I just don't really understand the ranking system or why it's making me chose a rank D:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I played a game on my lunch break and apart from one or two hickups, it was perfectly fine. I just don't really understand the ranking system or why it's making me chose a rank D:
Are you going through matchmaking or searching for matches?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
What's the difference, I think I click on matchmaking?
Matchmaking the game finds a player for you, although it might take longer but at least you can go into other modes until a match is found.

Searching is when you find opponents yourself and it shows their connection. BUT you must choose them fast because they be gone in seconds.

It still has some issues, it's not stellar but it's at least playable now. Still having mediocre connections with people local to me but I played a set with @JBeezYBabY & it was solid.

Speaking of GGs JB
Really? We faced each other??? When ?Question mark?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
We played two matches last night, I was playing Nakoruru it was 1-1
OOOOOO that was my last match before i had to go to bed! I was so fucking tired hahaha. I dont face Nakorurus....like AT ALL so that was a challenge in itself. Good games indeed. And how do you access her OG outfit?

haketh

Noob
OOOOOO that was my last match before i had to go to bed! I was so fucking tired hahaha. I dont face Nakorurus....like AT ALL so that was a challenge in itself. Good games indeed. And how do you access her OG outfit?
It was part of the Season Pass, check the downloads in the PSN store