What's new

Play Time For Kitty, Purr -- Catwoman General Discussion Thread

Sorry if this is know but when u end a combo in the corner with 1, f2, u can time another 1, f2 to make most moves in the game, including some supers reverse direction in the corner and get a full combo.

Hey guys im mostly a capcom player wanting to get into injustice, but I don't understand how to hit confirm into combo starters. I'd like to do b1,b2,d3, cat slaws, b3, ect.... but you have to input cat claws so early before you can tell if the oppoenent is blocking, and its so unsafe. cat dash is unsafe too. Do you just have to get yolo?
Cat claws is safe despite what the frame data says.

You need to confirm the string before the special...like b12d3 confirm it hit cat claws

otter

Noob
Cat claws is safe despite what the frame data says.

You need to confirm the string before the special...like b12d3 confirm it hit cat claws

thanks for the help. It's just hard to confirm because you have to input cat claws so long before the animation. Why is the frame data wrong lol.

what do you do after a hard knock-down (like 1f2)? depending on my opponent's blocking/wake-up habits, i'll either do J2 or the low whip 3.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Catwoman's D+2 needs to be 8 frames or less. I so want that move to be an anti-air for these jump happy scrubs :(
Jump backwards with them into j2 and mb cat dash into HKD setup. proceed to lock down until rage quit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jump backwards with them into j2 and mb cat dash into HKD setup. proceed to lock down until rage quit

I shouldn't have to resort to that all of the time. Like other FG's I want an anti air OTG so I can force them to respect that space. The D2 being 14 frames is pathetic. I wouldn't respect that either. I really hope that does get buffed along with her pathetic forward and backward dashes.

Ninj

I shouldn't have to resort to that all of the time. Like other FG's I want an anti air OTG so I can force them to respect that space. The D2 being 14 frames is pathetic. I wouldn't respect that either. I really hope that does get buffed along with her pathetic forward and backward dashes.
And GL shouldn't have a half screen 40% anti air/ground starter that places you right next to him.

Use the tools you got man.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Hello, I'm new to TYM, but I'm no stranger to the FGC. I've played MK9 since Day 1 and I can honestly say that I was above the average player.

I recently picked up Injustice about a week ago and I decided to main Selina, but I'm have a hard time establishing pressure with her. I hate having to jump in 24/7 and hope my jump in connects so I can confirm in Cat Claws. Do you all know of any pressure strings I can resort too?
B12d3(low)
B2(overhead)
F11(good reach)
11(punishment)
33b2(overhead)
1f2(overhead)

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
And GL shouldn't have a half screen 40% anti air/ground starter that places you right next to him.

Use the tools you got man.

Wtf you talkin' bout?

GLs lift does 6% with no meter. You would have to spend 2 BARS to get to 40% lol.

Work on your knowledge, son.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
I heard that lol. Green Lantern is fuckin stupid with that full range grab shit.. Makes no sense why they would give him that.
GL has full screen grabs, this just in!

You ask why? Because it compliments the type of character he is.

Kinda like how CW has full screen armor. Is that "fuckin stupid"? It's not? Prey tell. Cause it compliments the type of char...o snap..

Ninj

GL has full screen grabs, this just in!

You ask why? Because it compliments the type of character he is.

Kinda like how CW has full screen armor. Is that "fuckin stupid"? It's not? Prey tell. Cause it compliments the type of char...o snap..
I take it you're a GL4ever kinda guy? Relax buddy, GL is simply annoying to fight that's all. Catwoman is too. Everyone is. No need to come in and be a hero.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
I take it you're a GL4ever kinda guy? Relax buddy, GL is simply annoying to fight that's all. Catwoman is too. Everyone is. No need to come in and be a hero.
No heroism here, bud. I main GL and am at a point that I'm looking for a second. I have settled on CW because her vortex works similar to GL.

I just hated seeing complaints on a move that does 6% damage for a good read (claiming its a 40 percent combo starter). And seeing a complaint on it's range...you still have to get hit with it, ya know?

Here's your free GL tip. If you are at neutral and there is space between you, you will be checked by lift.

Kinda like Frost and her slide. Only that shit combos you for high 30%s for no meter. That shit is broken.

Ninj

No heroism here, bud. I main GL and am at a point that I'm looking for a second. I have settled on CW because her vortex works similar to GL.

I just hated seeing complaints on a move that does 6% damage for a good read (claiming its a 40 percent combo starter). And seeing a complaint on it's range...you still have to get hit with it, ya know?

Here's your free GL tip. If you are at neutral and there is space between you, you will be checked by lift.

Kinda like Frost and her slide. Only that shit combos you for high 30%s for no meter. That shit is broken.
Just a heads up - a blocked Lift by CW = 35-41+% into a HKD :)

If you aren't smart enough to notice the contradiction you made with that post, even with my help with the handy highlights, then please refrain from posting in forums again please. You showed just how scrubby you are in just one post my friend :coffee: