What's new

Play Time For Kitty, Purr -- Catwoman General Discussion Thread

Character Biography --
Growing up an orphan in one of Gotham's worst neighborhoods, Selina turned to a life of crime to not only keep herself alive but her friends as well. The vivacious villainess elavated cat burglary to an art form, stealing whatever may be necessary--and sometimes even more--to survive and protect those closest to her. Read More >
This is a general discussion thread -- So please, discuss, theorize, hypothesize here!

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Definitely one of the characters that I will be trying out Day 1. Can't wait for her to be in Battle Arena. If she is, in it, which I expect her to be.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I like Catwoman as a character, although I don't plan on playing her, she looks like an interesting character even moreso than in MKDC.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Couple of questions: 1. Does anyone know how her trait works? I see the scratches building up next to her meter, but I'm not exactly sure what they grant her. 2. I've noticed that Catwoman seems to have two, separate crouches; one normal crouch, and one where she also puts a hand down to make her hitbox even smaller.

Does anyone know how to transition between the two different crouches from having played her yet?

Couple of questions: 1. Does anyone know how her trait works? I see the scratches building up next to her meter, but I'm not exactly sure what they grant her. 2. I've noticed that Catwoman seems to have two, separate crouches; one normal crouch, and one where she also puts a hand down to make her hitbox even smaller.

Does anyone know how to transition between the two different crouches from having played her yet?
They work as combo points, the more you save up, the higher damage you'll do when you use your trait. They go up to 5 I think.

If you've ever played World of Warcraft, think of a Rogue.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Here is some of her stuff, she might, well probably, has more moves, this is just what they put on the pause screen for tradeshows I guess.

They work as combo points, the more you save up, the higher damage you'll do when you use your trait. They go up to 5 I think.

If you've ever played World of Warcraft, think of a Rogue.
so it's like an auto combo? Would that mean unbreakable?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I see "Cat Stance" listed there, this makes me happy, I love tiny, annoyingly hard to hit characters lol

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Kitty was/is my main in MK9 and Kitty is going to be my main in Injustice. I love Miss Kyle.