What's new

People love to complain in this game

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You guys have hijacked this thread & driven too far off topic discussing matchups with Bane, Doomsday, & Grundy - this is not the place for that. Go to their respective matchup threads & have that discussion there. This is a thread about people complaining in the game, so if you're going to stay here, that's what you guys are going to need to be talking about.
"People love to complain in this game"
~Posts about DD's lack of proper buffing and that people shouldn't complain about him because he is a terrible character with lots of unnecessary check and counters.~
"You're off topic!"

:(

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Its also a joke... Someone said just normal throw Kf slide on reaction.

Aquaman can just do standing 2, it does the same result for less work.
Or d.2, something that everyone can do.

I think we should stop derailing this thread so they can get back on topic, but my final point is, until I see ppl actively blowing up Up Venom on wake up, I see no reason to think that DD is not top 15.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I think we should stop derailing this thread so they can get back on topic, but my final point is, until I see ppl actively blowing up Up Venom on wake up, I see no reason to think that DD is not top 15.
Its not derailing to say that people complain about a character who is bottom 15.
Also until he stops having so many counters to his wake-up, I have no reason to believe DD is top 15 since even if people don't use it, the option is there.

We are debating the validity of people complaining about a character. Its on-topic.

RM Truth

Its not derailing to say that people complain about a character who is bottom 15.
Also until he stops having so many counters to his wake-up, I have no reason to believe DD is top 15 since even if people don't use it, the option is there.

We are debating the validity of people complaining about a character. Its on-topic.

I'll bring it up at GGA and see what people think. We have another DD player who is better than me so I'm interested to get his opinion.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah I forget which top player said it, but I could probably tag RiBBz22 and he could give a name. All I know is everyone was like "u wot m8"
KT Smith talked about doing Green Lantern's lift on reaction from inside that range. LOL's were heard that day in the KF forum. No one is really saying they can throw it on reaction, just that throw out-prioritizes it.

RM Truth

KT Smith talked about doing Green Lantern's lift on reaction from inside that range. LOL's were heard that day in the KF forum. No one is really saying they can throw it on reaction, just that throw out-prioritizes it.

As NewbieSauce once told me. It's amazing how difficult it is for some players to discern between on read vs on reaction.

ruff321

Noob
Some HG players are a joke. Your character's trait shut down almost all of NW pressure game. Don't RQ or send me hate mail cause I play extremely lame. It's not my fault that you throw out your wakeup like a dumbass and get punished by MB wing dings.

"YOU KNOW NO COMBOS LOL"

you play HG for fuck sakes

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I'm sorry Doomie, I love you in a non homo way, but a lot of those options you described sounds like theory fighting. Noone is going to react to Venom from footsie range, and no one is going to attempt to blow up a 7 frame window on wake up Up Venom.
Um, If I know it works, I will do it every time, honestly.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I'm sure it's already been said but people complain in every game. For me it was
SC4: Yodas short he breaks the game stop grabbing with rock
Sf4 El Fuerte just keeps doing the splash it's broken, stop shoryukening with Ken
Marvel: Ghost Rider can hit you from anywhere that's cheap. (GHOST RIDER was whined about!!!)
And those are just a few examples

187x

Noob
I'm sure it's already been said but people complain in every game. For me it was
SC4: Yodas short he breaks the game stop grabbing with rock
Sf4 El Fuerte just keeps doing the splash it's broken, stop shoryukening with Ken
Marvel: Ghost Rider can hit you from anywhere that's cheap. (GHOST RIDER was whined about!!!)
And those are just a few examples
Marvel is more like infinites and BS everywhere. But thats a fact.

RM Truth

This thread got back on track relatively quickly. Anyways, there is no reasoning with online warriors. You just have to learn to deal with it, or find a group of people to play with regularly, whether it be online or offline.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This thread got back on track relatively quickly. Anyways, there is no reasoning with online warriors. You just have to learn to deal with it, or find a group of people to play with regularly, whether it be online or offline.
speaking of, you haven't even sent me a friend request yet.
:(