What's new

People love to complain in this game

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Then I dunno, maybe. Just seems he gets countered pretty hard and if you know how to answer back to those two options he does have, he loses a lot of effectiveness.
Like I see Hawkgirl being above him. Sinestro is still iffy... Maybe top 15? I mean I heard he gets the shafter from some folks pretty bad.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Then I dunno, maybe. Just seems he gets countered pretty hard and if you know how to answer back to those two options he does have, he loses a lot of effectiveness.
Like I see Hawkgirl being above him. Sinestro is still iffy... Maybe top 15? I mean I heard he gets the shafter from some folks pretty bad.

Well that buff to his footsies was really nice, and Perfect Legend seems to think so.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Well that buff to his footsies was really nice, and Perfect Legend seems to think so.
PL also thinks Bane still suffers against KF, so... no. Haha.
Noobie is working magic, but I only see him every so often now when he used to be in like every top 4.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
She just has to duck once and then she gets to fly away again. her d1 actually outranges Nightwings.

The match is hell because Nightwing literally can have a hard time touching her. IMO Hawkgirl in this matchup should just fly and zone the entire match.
Yup I agree.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So losing to couple top characters 4-6 makes him not tournament viable ? come on , even other top chars lose to superman or mmh 6-4
He have only one 3-7 mu which is KF but there are not too many kf players . Hes not bad and fun to play as .

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
You should like working out. Its already like 4.

I don't get off work until 6, then by the time I get home and get changed its close to 7, then I work out for an hr, and get home and take a shower, its about 8ish. It takes time and patience to master the art of the swole.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I don't get off work until 6, then by the time I get home and get changed its close to 7, then I work out for an hr, and get home and take a shower, its about 8ish. It takes time and patience to master the art of the swole.
Oh. You're working?
Then go work! Go on, pointy.