What's new

People love to complain in this game

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
The question still stands Mr. TakeAChance?

It depends what she uses for a knockdown. She could easily jump over nightwing (to get the arc and completely avoid the grayson) and then trait to the skys for free. No wakeup he has would stop it aside from flip kick (which you would be in the wrong stace for, and in escrima jump back flight is free)

basically, if Nw is in staff and you want a free way up, cross up trait to max height.

If you want a free pass in escrima, jump back, we into trait and go to max height.

inte

Noob
You know what really sucks? People that start complaining the minute you pick DS.

I main Bane and side DS, but I can never practice DS online against other because they start groaning ;_;

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
So the thing is , no matter who I use , people always b**** and complain about smth
Examples :
I mained DS - you only run and shoot , lame and boring
I played as BA - tier whore . you only win cuz u use OP char
Now I main DD - boring ,easy mode , you can learn this character in 10 min , no combos

And I could go on and on .... Why are ppl like that ? If dd is so easy why you dont learn him in 10 min and win ? If other chars are OP why you dont use them ? I will never understand that.
well they're right. why don't you try learning a real character that isn't top tier or has no combos? do you think people say this kind of stuff to me when i use joker? lol no.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Play who you enjoy not who other people enjoy. You didn't buy this game for them. You aren't here to provide them with pleasure at your expense. If you want to play a game then do it and enjoy it the way you want to. Others can just play it how they want to but no one should ever tell a person how they should or shouldn't have fun with a game.