What's new

People love to complain in this game

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So the thing is , no matter who I use , people always b**** and complain about smth
Examples :
I mained DS - you only run and shoot , lame and boring
I played as BA - tier whore . you only win cuz u use OP char
Now I main DD - boring ,easy mode , you can learn this character in 10 min , no combos

And I could go on and on .... Why are ppl like that ? If dd is so easy why you dont learn him in 10 min and win ? If other chars are OP why you dont use them ? I will never understand that.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
You don't play gl. You don't know how annoying it is to hear dudes on mics aaaallll the time "U do tha same thing over and over nigga u trash" "learn a new combos scrub" or my favorite "gl is a grab spammer"

Point is, scrubs will always try to convince you that you're cheap and there's no counter to what you're doing, OR you play an easy mode character and theirs takes more "skill" because the do unoptimal bnbs.

Like seriously I've been in a lobby where guys said "yeah I'm not a scrub, if I do a move I won't do it more than three times in a row" like.. Wut

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
You don't play gl. You don't know how annoying it is to hear dudes on mics aaaallll the time "U do tha same thing over and over nigga u trash" "learn a new combos scrub" or my favorite "gl is a grab spammer"

Point is, scrubs will always try to convince you that you're cheap and there's no counter to what you're doing, OR you play an easy mode character and theirs takes more "skill" because the do unoptimal bnbs.

Like seriously I've been in a lobby where guys said "yeah I'm not a scrub, if I do a move I won't do it more than three times in a row" like.. Wut
OMG YES scrubs always say you do the same shit when i play gl

BlastX21

Noob
People complain in *every* game, not just Injustice. You just have to get used to it.

I don't have many particularly unique hatemail messages (yet), usually just the generic "[ban incoming]" or "boring SOB" ones. I do notice though that I get many more "you suck" messages after I win than after I lose, which makes little sense. Lulz.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I had a Batman player yesterday complain because I timed them out and didn't try and charge in through their obstacle course of doom. (batarangs, mech bats, hooks) I had Lobo with a 20%ish life lead, no safe way to get trait at the moment, no meter and 15 seconds left on the clock. They were just mad because I didn't play the game to fall into the flowchart Batman win method.