What's new

"Once I beat SonicFox I'm done with the game forever", PunkDaGod challenges the best in Injustice 2

P3irce

Noob
I played punk in grandfinals at broad st battles in Philly like a week after injustice 2 came out, while I 3-0ed him he is an absolute beast. The kind of player that you can tell didnt practice but will see you do something and then start doing it the same round. Really down to earth guy in person as well. Here's our gf match if yall are interested

jmt

Noob
Punk is amazing at sf5, but he definitely got humbled real fucking fast. Stick to your game bruh and stfu.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So after all this BS, the guy is doing nothing?

I hope everyone who was whiteknight for punk and arguing that this was something more than the cycle of "shit on NRS games for being skillfree, option select out and quit early on in the games life" feels dumb right now

Shaka

Tier Whore.
So after all this BS, the guy is doing nothing?

I hope everyone who was whiteknight for punk and arguing that this was something more than the cycle of "shit on NRS games for being skillfree, option select out and quit early on in the games life" feels dumb right now
He goes to tournaments, what have you done?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
He means about Injustice 2. He provoked Sonicfox with his shit talk, but, in the end, he never attended in the Injustice 2 tourney. He stood only in SFV. Read the whole conversation and you'll understand.

God Confirm

What do I have to prove? I play this game casually, live in Australia, never accused the NRS scene of being skill free, and never claimed I would take a set off Sonic. Do I have to be travelling internationally to America to compete against SonicFox and backing up Punk's statements for him, just to say that Punk was bullshitting here? take this option select BS outta here, he hasn't backed up his words, nothing I or anyone else has done will change that no matter how hard you try to shift focus

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Punk actually took a game off Sonic at Defend the North as well. Doesn't count as a win, but plenty of ppl wouldn't be able to accomplish even that.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Y'all didn't see the recent stuff on twitter huh?

SonicFox posted a picture of his "fresh new haircut"

Punk replies to it saying "You look like a bitch"

SonicFox responds: "At least I aint cry like a bitch"

Referring to Punk crying at EVO after getting second place.

Funny and savage stuff.

Vick

Noob
Punk has got top eight in inj. Hilarious how people who have never accomplished anything is throwing shade at him lul
People should do research before posting. I wonder if they like their crow medium well or well done. :eek:

God Confirm

Hilarious how people who have never accomplished anything is throwing shade at him lul
Isn't that... Exactly what Punk did to begin with? Hadn't ever even competed in an NRS game and still talked about how free the community was and how he's gonna beat Sonic?

People should do research before posting. I wonder if they like their crow medium well or well done. :eek:
Why? The thread is that he was gonna beat Fox before quitting, I've not seen that happen yet ?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Punk entered at DTN.

The thing about Punk though, is that he's not 100% serious about everything he says. He's a fun-loving guy who is constantly tounge-in-cheek. So it doesn't make sense to vehemently hold him to every single thing he says.

He was probably just talking smack.

P.S. The replies to Sonic's tweet to Punk yesterday are some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time.

God Confirm

Punk has got top eight in inj.
Not that it matters when you specifically claim your going to scalp SonicFox and that's the only thing being contested here - but anyway Where did he get top 8? Because he wasn't even visible in top 25 results for CEO, top 100 results for EVO, or top 16 results for DTN.

God Confirm

The thing about Punk though, is that he's not 100% serious about everything he says. He's a fun-loving guy who is constantly tounge-in-cheek. So it doesn't make sense to vehemently hold him to every single thing he says.
Hold him or don't hold him to whatever you like, I was talking to the people in this thread fanboying for Punk and talking bout his accomplishments

"Punk wasn't serious so you can't hold him to his words"

Okay, so is that just another way of saying everyone who said exactly that, that those words were bs months ago were right??? If that's the case not sure why people were trying to defend the credibility of those words so much in here huh.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Not that it matters when you specifically claim your going to scalp SonicFox and that's the only thing being contested here - but anyway Where did he get top 8? Because he wasn't even visible in top 25 results for CEO, top 100 results for EVO, or top 16 results for DTN.
He got top 8 at dreamhack atlanta, then I eliminated him.