What's new

Combo List - Cyber Sub-Zero Official Cyber Sub-Zero Combo Thread

What is the damage when the starter sin't a jump-in follwed by standing 4. I need to know if wanting to throw my controller across the room is even gonna be worth the nominal damage this will undoubtedly do.

I can't link the F131xxSlide and I'm sitting at 23%. Other conversions I'm at 24% without the ender.
i just used the standing 4 for optimal damage, and the combo after the ice ball is the highest i got so i think its the highest u can get midscreen after every starter that starts with an iceball, for example b1 iceball

Raw NJP, I'm doing NJP, ji3 xx CDK, s4 xx ice ball, DS, f2, bomb
this video was to show that u can link a f1 after a raw f43 into dive kick, the combo i did afterwards was just a on-the-spot combo i randomly made up after i did the f1 link.

Dchaps

Noob
Thanks to all the guys contributing information here, this really has helped me level up my game abit, I struggled with landing some of these at first to, about an hour or so of consistently hammering them out in the lab I think i got it down now, Thanks again all :coffee:

Found a 34% Meterless midscreen off B3U4. (36% with JIP)

B3UPxxCDK, FJKxxCDK, 4xxIceBall, DS, RC B2, B12+4 (DE). [34%]

The RC is a micro run forward to put you in range for the B2.

I'd upload a video but I currently have no internet.

Last edited:

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
What's his best AA option? and what's the highest combo meterless we can get out of it?

babalook

Noob
im not sure if this has been posted yet but I think his best corner carry combo after freeze is b3u4 fdk njp fjk cdk f43 fdk or cdk depending on how close to the corner you get. This carries the opponent over more than half of the stage and from my experience there's no point in doing midscreen resets because you can almost always get them to the closest corner.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
1. Do F34D3 as you would one string
2. As soon as you see the divekick input the other F34D3 without waiting, very fast
3. Try to catch them with the first F34 as high as possible in the air, the hitbox on F34 goes upward a bit so it works even if you're right under them
4. Drones have nothing to do with the combo being easier or not.
5. I hope it helps

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Impressive damage, great alternative for those expecting low b3. But the issue is this option is beaten by delayed wake up while b3d4 is more reliable. If it's useful, it's deep in the meta. It's worth knowing for sure, though.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
@PossessedRosary, another pretty cool set up is ...1114, MB bomb, f43 xx CDK. Again, it's beaten by delayed wake up but the puddle left by MB bomb keeps you +. It's also damn near impossible to block. The solution is normally to take the hit, but y'know... Puddle.

2 more combos found.

B2, FJKxxCDK, FJKxxCDK, 4xxIceBall, DS, B12+4 (DE). [31%]

And a conversion off of a S4 AA

AA 4, 4xxIceBall, DS, RC B2, B12+4 (DE). [30%]

Haven't had much time to lab due to work but I'm free tomorrow, still trying to break 30% off a raw B1 which im positive i can do. Will keep you guys posted with my finds.

Edit* I just found a 30% off a raw B1

B1xxIceBall, DS, JIP, B3U4xxCDK, FJKxxCDK, NJP, B12+4 (DE). [30%]

Last edited:

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
This is what I got for Cyber Sub-Zero so far
This is a quality product, good job. Having said that, there's always room for improvement. Try to optimize your combos using the ones in the OP. Also, try to end combos in a way that supports bomb set ups (end with 1114).

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I recently realized using drones for freeze when you can confirm it is actually awesome and the damage is excellent.
I like it.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Let me know what you guys think about this combo, it's pretty possible. The one who gave me this seems to pull this off in normal matches.
Yeah I always do f43,fdk,njp,f43,fdk,1112 in the Corner After a freeze. It's actually quite easy and with bombs enhanced by drone the damage goes up in the upper 40% (49% with a bar)

what are you guys saving the drone for ... when you already have a drone or two out, use it in the combos..

f13 ice ball, drone call, jip f12, run f12, run f131 slide

against a lot of characters you can safely summon drone after a slide, as you are at +30 from the slide... reptile and sub catch with their ex slides but a lot of characters won't be doing a wakeup after your bnb slide ender for fear of punishment on block so get that drone out.

the early combos I've seen, we are being too economical on drone usage.

plus, has anyone figured what the drone actually does when used for a b2??
after b2 usually u cant do NJP. but with drone then u can do NJP