What's new

Combo List - Cyber Sub-Zero Official Cyber Sub-Zero Combo Thread

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
i'm going with the F12xxIceball, drone call, ji2 B3U4 DK, F43 CDK combo, I'm struggling to hit a second F43 sometimes, but it's not too bad... when i do though getting 1112 feels impossible it's an amazing corner carry though into the corner setup and if i'm close enough it only takes one F43 to push them to the corner before I can 1112.

This character is a bitch there's inputs and strict timing all over the place getting everything down without a complete brain fart in a match is tough.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
That combo took me about 45 minutes to get, I can't imagine how much harder the rest will be. Just the dive kick into the njp alone was fucking brutal on my hand. I'm gonna get carpal syndrome soon
lol I'm surprised you're having trouble with it. It's almost muscle memory for me at this point.
you can also do b3u4, dive kick, 21, 4, ice ball, b1 2+4 but i think that one has already been posted.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
lol I'm surprised you're having trouble with it. It's almost muscle memory for me at this point.
you can also do b3u4, dive kick, 21, 4, ice ball, b1 2+4 but i think that one has already been posted.
It's muscle memory but mostly after back 3, up 4 I spam d4 until the dive kick comes out then I do a instant njp
Working on doing it without spamming d4 but the timing after back3.up4 is a bit tricky

LeoMK29

Noob
Do you guys think those whiff dive kick combos will hold though? lol seems like something that would be nerfed idk tho

Nereus

Noob
So this only works within that distance approaching the corner? Can you verify I can't get it startig left to center? It's great damage and I'm happy to make a "Midscreen to Corner" subheading for each starter.
Yes, the opponent has to be in the corner by the time you do the divekick after his f43

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Also, I'm away from home, can someone give me the setplay combos (1112 or F2 enders) for midscreen? I don't know how to path those for damage. I don't want to rely on midscreen to corner conversions.

As far as executional comments, I myself have realized that it is best to practice those rapid divekick combos in the corner so when you are at midscreen they fel far less awkward.

It's day 2 and I'm at about 80% consistency. Keep in mind you can buffer the next special normal or string a little before he actually lands.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So this only works within that distance approaching the corner? Can you verify I can't get it startig left to center? It's great damage and I'm happy to make a "Midscreen to Corner" subheading for each starter.
There definitely needs to be a Midscreen to Corner section. I was dropping combos not wondering why, but realized some have to carry. Some really good ones are corner carry combos and are significant compared to his midscreen damage non corner damage.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
There definitely needs to be a Midscreen to Corner section. I was dropping combos not wondering why, but realized some have to carry. Some really good ones are corner carry combos and are significant compared to his midscreen damage non corner damage.
Alright I'll make some adjustments. If you have any paths you want to share feel free.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Alright I'll make some adjustments. If you have any paths you want to share feel free.
I'll look back through the thread to see if it's in here. I've basically narrowed it to one BnB for each starter, and frozen starter BnB so I can start building consistency.

Loving this character. Most fun I've had playing MKX since launch.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I'll look back through the thread to see if it's in here. I've basically narrowed it to one BnB for each starter, and frozen starter BnB so I can start building consistency.

Loving this character. Most fun I've had playing MKX since launch.
Isn't he great. I was pissy about the execution at first but the divekick shenanigans won me over once I got the hang of them. I really like the feeling of momentum when you perform combos and this game has a really great way of angling and trucking the camera.