What's new

Combo List - Cyber Sub-Zero Official Cyber Sub-Zero Combo Thread

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Since I can't get a consistent answer: can the opponent tech the knockdown on F2? I need to know whether or not to even bother figuring out new routes.

Also we should try to find more corner conversions to round out the OP. I've updated it a couple times but I'm away from home and I can't lab til work is done.

Last edited:
Since I can't get a consistent answer: can the opponent tech the knockdown on F2? I need to know whether or not to even bother figuring out new routes.

Also we should try to find more corner conversions to round out the OP. I've updated it a couple times but I'm away from home and I can't lab til work is done.
yes they can roll

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
36% meterless no drone F12 start in the corner with: F12, D3, NJP, F43xxCDK, 4xxBF1, DS, B1(2+4)[hold] it throws them out though. You can go for F2 setup/1112 setup/114xxSlide/F131xxSlide instead to end to keep them in corner.

40% 1-bar corner: B3U4xxFDK, F43xxCDK, F43xxCDK, 4xxBF1 EX, DS, B1(2+4)[hold]

Last edited:

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I apologize for derailing the thread. In general I've come on a little strong today throughout the forums enough to get myself banned. I apologize to those who feel I've been offensive/unfair in this thread.

Now... I've just got back and will commence editing the OP and labbing some corner BNBs/optimizing damage, etc.

Last edited:

Samsara

Resident Cynic
It was F12 bf1 Jip B3U4 FDK F43 FDK F43 FDK 1112, you can end with F131 slide for more damage
Is there a way this combo works anywhere on screen? Like from left corner approaching center stage? That's a true way I've been testing midscren conversions.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
After watching this, I think I just jizzed in my pants with all these extensive inputs plus let's not forget his amazing s4 anti air

marietta1200

Best Coast
Is there a way this combo works anywhere on screen? Like from left corner approaching center stage? That's a true way I've been testing midscren conversions.
Either way it's really hard to get the second F43 FDK to come our right. 90% of the time my DK lands and ends it prematurely. I've just been going 21 1112 instead (2% less). Seems like this is a corner carry not a bnb, regardless.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Either way it's really hard to get the second F43 FDK to come our right. 90% of the time my DK lands and ends it prematurely. I've just been going 21 1112 instead (2% less). Seems like this is a corner carry not a bnb, regardless.
Yeah that example is easily the most fickle conversion I've attepted in this game. Swagy as fuck though, kudos to that guy

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Do you have any corner combos for 111,F13, or B2 by chance? I have ideas but I'm not sure what an optimal path would be