What's new

Video/Tutorial Noob - New High Damage Combos *to be updated*

This is where things start to get interesting....

Enhanced Black Hole after the 4 blackholes is only guaranteed a certain way. I will watch your vid right now to see if you did it right, then ill explain how it works.

It's hard to tell from your video because both holes are on top of each other. I would say its good though.

The way the 5th blackhole is guaranteed is by the domed blackhole thats usually in front of them. You have to stand inside that black dome in order to control the gravity that gets sucked into it, otherwise sheeva can jump out of the enhanced blackhole. The black dome controls the amount of gravity being sucked into the hole. The farther away you are, the more they get sucked in. In order for the 5th blackhole to be guaranteed, you have to stand behind the 50% mark of the black dome.

Like i said, interesting stuff...

You can do this yourself by doing the jp~2 setup that i always do, then just jump back with Sheeva into the hole before it hits the ground, and THAT is the key to getting the 4th blackhole. You have to hit Sheeva into it before it hits the ground.

Anyways, by doing the jp~2 setup, with Sheeva then jumping back once into it before it hits the ground, you get to see the black dome on the ground is pretty right at the tip of where the second blackhole (LoS) is, which then you can use to determine where you stand for the enhanced blackhole. You ALWAYS stand inside the dome, If you stand 50% in front of it Sheeva can jump it. If you stand behind the 50% mark of the black dome, Sheeva cannot jump it.

Crazy stuff.... not easy to do either. The timing is definitely more strict on that last one anyway. I'm not 100% convinced the crossover d2 can be done from that far away. We'll see.

InFlames There is ALOT to update since last night. Here goes...

First off, the post i made last night was ONLY concerning 5 blackhole IN A ROW. When the 5th blackhole falls on top of all 4 before it, with NO df3/B1~df3/anything at the beginning to reset it, it is 99% jumpable. It takes very careful positioning on where you stand in the blackdome to force Sheeva to fall in a certain spot. It's pretty much 100% escapable.

By doing 1~df3 on the first blackhole acts as a reset, which then fools the game into thinking Sheeva is only falling through 4 blackholes. Thus, the timing is easier, and pretty much only guaranteed when starting with a reset.

You can try doing 5 blackholes in a row. The 5th one will always be jumpable. Unless you start with the df3 reset/green explosion.

Also where you stand while in the blackdome determines where Sheeva will fall on the next blackhole. If you stand farther out of the dome, she will drop closer to you, and vice versa.

I also was right about the other green explosion you mentioned. It's the one you do from close up. This, however, means no df3 otg is possible. Only a blocked bf4 works after that. I have found your 71% with no trade at all using the closeup green explosion:

LoS, f3~df3, portal, chip bf4 into portal, portal, portal, enhanced portal, d2, 12, 12~enhanced db3, enhanced teleport.

Obviously the bf4 chip is not easy for me to do, so it will be a night or so before its done. If i had the slowmo version like yours, it would be a lot easier for me to block low with another controller.

I have recorded the 69% and 73%. Will upload now and add it to the next post.

Later.

Noob Saibot 75% Midscreen Combo

Noob Saibot 69% Midscreen Combo

-The 75% was left with 18 blocked 1's and 4 blocked d1's, which comes out to be 25%.
-1~df3 had to be used instead of 2~df3 because no matter how many times i tried, even with testing, for whatever reason, the df3 otg does not connect when doing 2~df3. It's a fucked up find, but very valuable.

-d3 tradeoff had to be used because the hitstun on Sheevas 1 was too long, plus the pushback was annoying.

I guess thats it...

InFlames

dead
Check
I saw you did the Ex Portal when the falling animation started. Can you not do it before that to avoid the whole jumpable thing?

An example is my 69%, I do the Ex Portal before the falling animation so it would be 100% inescapable.
The Portal goes way after her. Can you not do this to avoid what you're talking about? I don't see any way on how she could escape that.

Check
I saw you did the Ex Portal when the falling animation started. Can you not do it before that to avoid the whole jumpable thing?

An example is my 69%, I do the Ex Portal before the falling animation so it would be 100% inescapable.
The Portal goes way after her. Can you not do this to avoid what you're talking about? I don't see any way on how she could escape that.
Not sure what you mean. It was timed correctly.

That's definitely not what i said either..

Anyways... thanks.

InFlames

dead
Not sure what you mean. It was timed correctly.

That's definitely not what i said either..

Anyways... thanks.
Sorry if it was confusing. lol

In short, concerning the first paragraph on your 2nd last post, can you not do the Ex Portal earlier to avoid it being jumpable? Or is it just completely escapable at that point?

InFlames - Thats when doing 5 in a row. The first df3 (21~df3 in most of my combos) acts as a reset, so that the second blackhole becomes the first. There are 2 instances to pay attention to 1) no df3 on the first portal and 2) df3 on the first portal

1) After performing LoS, have Sheeva jump back into the first portal. This will make her fall through 4 times. Try and time a enhanced portal after this. It is 99% impossible to do.

That's one scenario. Here's the other:

2) Lets say you just do df3 into the first portal so that we can always achieve the extra portal:

-By doing the df3 into the first portal, the combo register resets at 3 hits 10% even though the next 3 portals are unescapable. The combo meter resets, making the 2nd portal Sheeva falls through the first in a series of 4. With the first scenario she is falling through a series of 5.

For whatever reason, the 5 straight blackholes is nearly impossible to do. It requires you to stand a certain way. Possibly done by moving while Sheeva is transiting from ground to sky. Remember: by moving back and forth changes how close she lands. It is also possible to manipulate it a certain way (from my recollection is 50% of the blackdome's space ) to even land the 5 blackholes.

If you want a challenge. Try it. It's very hard to do. I made my post last night after successfully landing one.

As for the enhanced portal timing, it only looks as if it isn't in line if you look at her right foot, but on the other foot, the portal is in line with her heel. The enhanced portal can be done late like that. In fact, that's as close as it gets.

It's all good. Just wanted to confirm that with you. I wouldn't post it if it was late.

Ahhh, i just realized what it is i think...

Ill do a quick test and see.

EDIT - yup, it works. recording now as well.

After looking at the 96%, im pretty sure i can upgrade my 75% to 78% using f3~df3. I thought when i tested it that it was jumpable, but it looks legit now.

Gonna record that real quick as well.

No problem.

Maybe we can hit 100%? ;)

Yea man. Im recording it now. This is something i've been meaning to do for you for a while.

Gimme a few mins. I need to study saibot a little more.

As for the 78% i mentioned, its still jumpable.

Been working on some new Noob stuff, but i confirmed my suspicion about practice mode lagging less than versus mode. I have the proof as well.

Very simple proof:
- Lord of Shadow setup lags on every stage in versus mode for Tag
- Lord of Shadow setup doesn't lag on any stage in practice mode for Tag

And there you have it.

That is some serious stuff right there.

Looking forward to finishing up my new Noob stuff tonight and sharing with all of you.