What's new

Video/Tutorial Noob - New High Damage Combos *to be updated*

InFlames

dead
Yup. 3 different setups. Something like 80% midscreen. 85% if i really wanted to do the 75% version all over again on there.
Cool.

I have some Tag things I discovered. Might as well share. You can reset into a Blackhole mid-air with any move when using a Tag launcher then tagging back before they hit the ground.

Was gonna make a video using nothing but that but I got bored easily. lol

Cool.

I have some Tag things I discovered. Might as well share. You can reset into a Blackhole mid-air with any move when using a Tag launcher then tagging back before they hit the ground.

Was gonna make a video using nothing but that but I got bored easily. lol
not bad. this is strictly noob though. no tag partner.

Interesting.
just about done. i might do a 3rd setup just for the fuck of it.

also, i was just messing around doing shit like: teleport with sheeva, blackhole, teleport again, LoS drops from higher up. I thought this would allow more time for damage, but the active time for it wasn't even enough for the 5 blackhole setup.

anyway, i found the double teleport setup pretty entertaining for a while. maybe it can give you some ideas.

InFlames

dead
Check
I'll have to try that out. Anyway here you go:

Noob Saibot 97% Combo

Blackhole Glitch found by: Check

67% wall combo found by: me

I gotta say, the 67% is hard as hell. You have to hit the last standing 3 at the highest possible time or else the last 1,2 will miss. Adding that with my b1 setup equaled to an hour of messing up.

Check
I'll have to try that out. Anyway here you go:

Noob Saibot 97% Combo

Blackhole Glitch found by: Check

67% wall combo found by: me

I gotta say, the 67% is hard as hell. You have to hit the last standing 3 at the highest possible time or else the last 1,2 will miss. Adding that with my b1 setup equaled to an hour of messing up.
Nice man. I recorded the non trade version of this. I'll give you credit of course.

I wish i would of known about this last night while recording the tag stuff. Oh well.

Do me a favor, and try the 67 with Noobs MK2 costume and see if it works. I could only land it in his first costume for some reason.

InFlames

dead
Nice man. I recorded the non trade version of this. I'll give you credit of course.

I wish i would of known about this last night while recording the tag stuff. Oh well.

Do me a favor, and try the 67 with Noobs MK2 costume and see if it works. I could only land it in his first costume for some reason.
I'll try it out for ya.

And sorry abut that. lol Wanted to make it a surprise. Ever since D. R. posted that 69 with the GE I knew there was a way to do 1,2~Charge at the end. Not until Friday did I realize his version(without the hits before Portal) did 65%. I managed to make it 66% doing 2,1~Charge at the end later on doing 1,2~Charge for 67%.

Alright, as promised, i had a gift for you InFlames that i wanted to record for a long time since seeing one of your older videos. It was a great find, and it ended up putting Noob over 100%.

I also am wondering with my 75% midscreen if it can be applied to wall, and doing 2 otg DF3's, which would also put him over 100:

1~df3~portal, otg df3 next portal, let them fall through next portal, otg df3 on 4th portal, then a d2 into the wall combo.

I think its possible, but yea... there ya go.

I'll post my surprise for ya sometime soon. Just recorded it today.

Here ya go man. it's an unlisted link for now, but figured i'd get it up for ya.

Nice find with Blackhole Morphback. I didn't think Noob had one :) I added a jump punch in there for more damage. Should do about 103%

InFlames - Thinking i can push the morphback up to 120% or so using the double blackhole setup.

after the blackhole glitch, maybe do like ex db3 , ex db3, portal, d3~df3, then morphback into the meterless 42% or whatever it is. Should do about 120% if my calculations are correct.

I'll give it a go.

InFlames

dead
Here ya go man. it's an unlisted link for now, but figured i'd get it up for ya.

Nice find with Blackhole Morphback. I didn't think Noob had one :) I added a jump punch in there for more damage. Should do about 103%
Sweet, thanks Check. :)

You can definently do the Double Blackhole after this. The damage added togheter is way more than 63%. Do D. R.'s 44% no meter, I think it's around 42% without the jip.

Looking forward to the updated one.

EDIT: Nevermind about the 44%, doing the setup leaves you with 1 Bar left for 50%.

InFlames

dead
Check
lol I never looked back at this video after I released it. Was a quick project, didn't think it would bring Noob to 100%. :D
Looking back I don't know why I didn't try a wall version of the last combo, would've been like 80%.

EDIT: Just got a great idea. Shang's wakeups are terrible, could make a 150% combo if you add a second LoS.

Check
lol I never looked back at this video after I released it. Was a quick project, didn't think it would bring Noob to 100%. :D
Looking back I don't know why I didn't try a wall version of the last combo, would've been like 80%.

EDIT: Just got a great idea. Shang's wakeups are terrible, could make a 150% combo if you add a second LoS.
Yea, i've posted the Noob infinite vs Shang before as well as the Cyrax infinite vs Shang.

Here's the 120% i mentioned in my last post

edit - It's like 110% lol sorry

InFlames

dead

edit - It's like 110% lol sorry
Wow, 2 Up Knee's work? Gotta try that out. Been trying out something with my setup(1 up knee) but it doesn't work. Gonna see if this will.

Also, the idea could work with any character with bad wakeups, not just Shang(Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Ermac, Reptile.)

InFlames - i just bumped up the 32% to 36%. So more damage is coming.

The hardest part is arranging the lifebar so that they dont tag out after 100% :(

the 36% is (1)2~ex db3, ex db3, portal, d3~ex df3

edit - not sure if the jump punch is gonna work off this setup, so we're also losing damage here. on the first combo it definitely works.

double edit - the jump punch works

InFlames

dead
InFlames - i just bumped up the 32% to 36%. So more damage is coming.

The hardest part is arranging the lifebar so that they dont tag out after 100% :(

the 36% is (1)2~ex db3, ex db3, portal, d3~ex df3
Yeah I always wondered how you guys make it so they don't fall off the screen. I thought there was a trick to it. lol

Yeah I always wondered how you guys make it so they don't fall off the screen. I thought there was a trick to it. lol
there is a trick. its also my find i've showed it tony during the making of death is certain, but he's been able to figure out his own arrangements without my help.

the arrangement on the 110% is a simple jump punch, which is about 3%. the trick is to finish the lifebar on the exact percent that the last hit does. so if they have 7% on the last hit, and the last hit does 7% then they won't tag out.

again, found by me.

InFlames

dead
there is a trick. its also my find i've showed it tony during the making of death is certain, but he's been able to figure out his own arrangements without my help.

the arrangement on the 110% is a simple jump punch, which is about 3%. the trick is to finish the lifebar on the exact percent that the last hit does. so if they have 7% on the last hit, and the last hit does 7% then they won't tag out.

again, found by me.
Wow I never knew that. Great find. Seems hard though.

InFlames - luckily the 114% didn't require any lifebar arranging. can be started at the full 100% (using my jp~2 method)

Noob 114%

Im guessing the meterless scales by 1% when you time the jump punch correctly. i know i was late on it in my last vid, so i wanted to make sure i got it this time. sorry for being lazy

InFlames

dead
InFlames - luckily the 114% didn't require any lifebar arranging. can be started at the full 100% (using my jp~2 method)

Noob 114%

Im guessing the meterless scales by 1% when you time the jump punch correctly. i know i was late on it in my last vid, so i wanted to make sure i got it this time. sorry for being lazy
The meterless is 44% so it scaled 2%. Guess it has Reset properties when you time it right(Like doing a combo after Nutpunch.)

Good job on these. I'll try mine out tonight when I get on.

The meterless is 44% so it scaled 2%. Guess it has Reset properties when you time it right(Like doing a combo after Nutpunch.)

Good job on these. I'll try mine out tonight when I get on.
No problem. I feel some big damage increases coming on for this Morphback.

Keep in mind, the Shang wakeup stuff is a infinite till breaker