What's new

Video/Tutorial Noob - New High Damage Combos *to be updated*

InFlames

dead
No problem. I feel some big damage increases coming on for this Morphback.

Keep in mind, the Shang wakeup stuff is a infinite till breaker
I'm going to try it out on other characters. I know it works on most right away like Reptile and Baraka.

A unique Vs. Stationary Wake-ups combo. :p Can't wait to try it out.

EDIT: Does Reptile's EX Dash have invincibility frames? Might have to cross him off the list.

I'm going to try it out on other characters. I know it works on most right away like Reptile and Baraka.

A unique Vs. Stationary Wake-ups combo. :p Can't wait to try it out.

EDIT: Does Reptile's EX Dash have invincibility frames? Might have to cross him off the list.

Whoa whoa, don't get ahead of yourself here.

Shang is the way to go lol. These other chars you mention. Baraka? Blade charge? Reptile? His dash is a wakeup? Or only his ex dash is. All wakeups have invis frames. Plus they added more on 1.05

The way i did my Cyrax combo on shang is i did one reset only, not including his net reset.

InFlames

dead
Whoa whoa, don't get ahead of yourself here.

Shang is the way to go lol. These other chars you mention. Baraka? Blade charge? Reptile? His dash is a wakeup? Or only his ex dash is. All wakeups have invis frames. Plus they added more on 1.05
The LoS is inescapable, stationary Wake-Ups make it so all you have to do is block and you're good to go. Unless there is pushback it will work.

If it has armor, then that's even more damage. Which is better(eliminates the use of EX Blade Charge, might make 2 versions of the combo to show both outcomes).

Also, Kenshi comes to mind. 1 more to the list.

Trust me, this could work. :D

The LoS is inescapable, stationary Wake-Ups make it so all you have to do is block and you're good to go. Unless there is pushback it will work.

If it has armor, then that's even more damage. Which is better(might make 2 versions of the combo).

Also, Kenshi comes to mind. 1 more to the list.

Trust me, this could work. :D
LOL, i see your point with Kenshi. Maxter has shown me his infinite with Cyrax vs Kenshi already. Same nonsense as vs Shang.

Have at it. Always look forward to your work.

Found a way to bump the 36% to 38%% but its hard. You add a NJP before the combo.

njp, (1)2~ex db3, ex~db3, portal, d3~ex df3.

Not even gonna waste my time trying this. Simply can't get close enough to them. It fucks up the whole timing.

Anyway, just figured i'd share it.

InFlames

dead
Found a way to bump the 36% to 38%% but its hard. You add a NJP before the combo.

njp, (1)2~ex db3, ex~db3, portal, d3~ex df3.

Not even gonna waste my time trying this. Simply can't get close enough to them. It fucks up the whole timing.

Anyway, just figured i'd share it.
36% is the max then. 114% is still good.

Btw, I've been trying my combo idea on characters going in character select order, stopped at Reptile.

As of now the only one that works is Sub-Zero. In fact if he wakes-up(Slide/EX Slide) he will get more damage.

Also, Reptiles out. The EX Dash is the only escape for him.

Gonna get back on it tonight. I can go over 100% but it's way too damn hard to switch characters when doing the LoS. I'll keep trying though.

InFlames

dead
Check
Kabal added to the list.

Baraka's out, the pushback in EX Blade Charge puts him outside the LoS.

That makes 3 characters. Still not done with all of them though.

-Shang Tsung
-Sub-Zero
-Kabal

Also I found that you can add a 12~charge in the 44%, but the damage stays 44% for some reason. Maybe this could bring the scaled 42% to 43%.

Check
Kabal added to the list.

Baraka's out, the pushback in EX Blade Charge puts him outside the LoS.

That makes 3 characters. Still not done with all of them though.

-Shang Tsung
-Sub-Zero
-Kabal

Also I found that you can add a 12~charge in the 44%, but the damage stays 44% for some reason. Maybe this could bring the scaled 42% to 43%.

Nice. So characters can't get out of LoS even in situations like a non otg df3? Believe it or not, i have gotten a green explosion on a regular df3 on the 3rd or 4th portal. Its always on the very tip of the backside of the Lord of Shadow setup.

I think for your idea the best to do it is wall, and throw a charge at them as they wake up.

No thanks on the upgraded 44%. But nice find. I tried the same thing myself but didn't land it. Nice to know it works.

InFlames

dead
Nice. So characters can't get out of LoS even in situations like a non otg df3? Believe it or not, i have gotten a green explosion on a regular df3 on the 3rd or 4th portal. Its always on the very tip of the backside of the Lord of Shadow setup.

I think for your idea the best to do it is wall, and throw a charge at them as they wake up.

No thanks on the upgraded 44%. But nice find. I tried the same thing myself but didn't land it. Nice to know it works.
Not sure about the Charge on Wake-up. Your required to Block the Wake-ups. If you tech-roll they'll fall next to the Portal.

Also, it seems impossible to get the OTG in the wall. I've only gotten it once. Although at Midscreen it's a breeze. Maybe it's the character, I don't really know.

The 1,2~Charge could be Sheeva Only. I know you can do 2,1~Charge as well. Maybe that could work on normal characters.

It being on Sheeva doesn't help since the meterless is done on Shang after morphback. Like i said, im fine with the way it is. I'm just trying to get done with this project so i can focus on other projects that i've put on hold since the day that MK9 came out.

I'm oddly confused at the wall statement for the OTG. That seems.... to make no sense. But i believe you.

Send me a vid of the wakeup stuff. Currently done with Noob besides the Toasty Boost which doesn't even really matter due to his damage already (yes he can do 72% off the toasty boost or something compared to 67%, but it's not worth my time unfortunately).

Later.

InFlames

dead
Check
Alright, man.

Thanks for the help with the Noob stuff. I would've never known somethings without your help.

I'll send you the combo when it's done. Will be a compilation showing the combo on all character as you have to change it around. And he can get 71% without the Boost so I can see how it's pointless.

Again, thanks for all your help. :)

No problem lol. Good luck with your project. I'll post the tag stuff i mentioned last week on here. Sorry i haven't showed it yet. I wanted to unveil it on TYM and youtube at the same time.

InFlames

dead
Check
You can get 97% against Sub if he Wake-up Slides even without the first LoS! Gonna find how much it is if he tries the Ice-clone as it makes him jump a little.

Adding the first LoS could make this 120%! :)

Check
You can get 97% against Sub if he Wake-up Slides even without the first LoS! Gonna find how much it is if he tries the Ice-clone as it makes him jump a little.

Adding the first LoS could make this 120%! :)
nice man. wondering what all this is. all i know is the infinite vs shang lol.

InFlames

dead
nice man. wondering what all this is. all i know is the infinite vs shang lol.
Man, I'm dumb. It seems they can jump out of the normal LoS. The EX LoS still remain unjumpable though, but it will reduce the damage and won't look as good. Atleast I can still get 100% using the first LoS.

Also, Scorpion's your favorite character right? Found some high damage midscreen combos with him. Will upload tonight. :)

Man, I'm dumb. It seems they can jump out of the normal LoS. The EX LoS still remain unjumpable though, but it will reduce the damage and won't look as good. Atleast I can still get 100% using the first LoS.

Also, Scorpion's your favorite character right? Found some high damage midscreen combos with him. Will upload tonight. :)
Ah too bad.

Yea, Scorp is one of my favorites. Sub Ken and Rai would be next. I recorded some new stuff for Scorp last week. Midscreen as well.

Heres my Scorp 100% midscreen i recorded last week

I've also improved the wall version. Wondering what you found! Let me know.

InFlames

dead
I'm continuing the Combo Video since Injustice isn't far from now, plus I got too many combos I left behind/found and don't want to make a list of seperate videos. Hopefully my editing doesn't suck.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)

if you want someone to edit for you, i mainly am an editor, primarily for Gears of war but id love to take on a MK project

InFlames

dead
unnormal! Godlike!

I will upload my combo video with a bit different concept =)
Thanks man, this is a really old thread. lol I never even finished the video.

Since I'm here I might as well add my last(for now) combo with Noob.

Noob Saibot 72% Wall Combo(No Resets or Glitches) using new Missile Setup: