What's new

Video/Tutorial Noob - New High Damage Combos *to be updated*

InFlames

dead
Check
Here's the combo.

Noob Saibot 71% Midscreen

I messed up the blocked jabs yesterday. The life bar ends at 15 blocked 1's and 3 blocked d1's. So it's around 1.25% more than your 70%.

Credit for the "Lord of Shadows" Blackhole Glitch - Check

Credit for the Blackhole interrupting idea - Check

Check
Here's the combo.

Noob Saibot 71% Midscreen

I messed up the blocked jabs yesterday. The life bar ends at 15 blocked 1's and 3 blocked d1's. So it's around 1.25% more than your 70%.

Credit for the "Lord of Shadows" Blackhole Glitch - Check

Credit for the Blackhole interrupting idea - Check
Nice, where is the extra damage coming from? I'm confused.

Also, was that slide blocked? I didn't see a block frame in there.

InFlames

dead
Nice, where is the extra damage coming from? I'm confused.

Also, was that slide blocked? I didn't see a block frame in there.
I always do JIP-2 before doing the blocked jabs for comparison to your combos, if that's what you mean. And yeah the Slide was blocked, it's a short window so you can barely see it. If you mistime it(where you can see it) sometimes the portal will disappear before they fall.

This combo was really stressing as you can tell. :p

I always do JIP-2 before doing the blocked jabs for comparison to your combos, if that's what you mean. And yeah the Slide was blocked, it's a short window so you can barely see it. If you mistime it(where you can see it) sometimes the portal will disappear before they fall.

This combo was really stressing as you can tell. :p
edit - my bad

I will try and confirm this for you. Nice job.

I'm looking through my video now and dont see the blocked frame either. So yours may be legit after all.

My mistake.

InFlames

dead
I could've sworn I was blocking low, maybe unblockable damage? I was holding down + block with my other hand.

InFlames

dead
I'm looking through my video now and dont see the blocked frame either. So yours may be legit after all.

My mistake.
I actually hit this combo 2 times. The first time I saw the block frame and in my head I knew something was wrong. So I re-recorded it. I say this last one came out perfect.

I know you can add 1% to your 94% with this setup. I can't land the 66% at all, so have fun. :)

I actually hit this combo 2 times. The first time I saw the block frame and in my head I knew something was wrong. So I re-recorded it. I say this last one came out perfect.

I know you can add 1% to your 94% with this setup. I can't land the 66% at all, so have fun. :)
Pretty sure it was legit. I recall seeing a blocked frame way back when. I am super rusty and am acting off memory. My apologies.

Still need to know where that extra damage is coming from? You had said it did 1.25% more. Can you go over the damage hit by hit? The b1~df3 into portal did a lot lol. Maybe it just looks like more because of HD.

So the added damage is coming from b1~df3 into portal? I guess that would make sense since b1~df3 is 15% and portal is 3%. With mine it's just 17% (21~df3 into portal).

Not sure if i'll redo the 94%. But i don't recall it being too bad.

InFlames

dead
Pretty sure it was legit. I recall seeing a blocked frame way back when. I am super rusty and am acting off memory. My apologies.

Still need to know where that extra damage is coming from? You had said it did 1.25% more. Can you go over the damage hit by hit? The b1~df3 into portal did a lot lol. Maybe it just looks like more because of HD.

So the added damage is coming from b1~df3 into portal? I guess that would make sense since b1~df3 is 15% and portal is 3%. With mine it's just 17% (21~df3 into portal).

Not sure if i'll redo the 94%. But i don't recall it being too bad.
Yeah 15+3+the rest.

Your Lord of Shadows damage was 25% while mine was 26%.

After looking at the damage, the 15% that registers also is registering the portal with it.

b1~df3 does 12%
21~df3 does 14%

The question remains, where is that extra damage coming from?

You can combo faster so the Blackhole stays longer. I don't think it's possible without it.
I don't think that's true. The second portal hasn't hit the ground yet, so it's not active.

Anyways, get back to me as to whats going on with the damage hit by hit.

InFlames - I didn't realize there was an extra portal in there. So that's what the Sheeva jab is for. Now i see.

The 70% should do 72% now. If there's time to squeeze it in.

lol Maaaaan. Looking forward to them.
dude, they are tough. i might as well just reveal it now since its going to take me forever to record.

final damage for mine 73% for now:

LoS, 2~df3 into portal, df3 FULL DAMAGE otg into portal, let them fall through next 2 portals, enhanced portal, d2, 12, 12~enhanced db3, enhanced teleport = 73%

For whatever reason, you overlooked my original LoS setup with the full damage df3. Since you are falling through an extra portal, you have time to recover now for the enhanced portal setup.

So many fucked up things about this...

-First and foremost, 99% of the time you are too far away after 2~df3 to do the next df3 into portal. When you try they are a little in front of the portal. I recorded a version to show you what you must do in order for the second df3 to connect. You have to dash in a tiny bit since sheeva's stupid 1 pushes Noob back a tiny bit. This tiny dash wastes frames and thus makes the 5 portal setup much more difficult to achieve, plus getting the dash is HARD. The video i did was late by 2 frames, but you'll see what im talking about.

Here is a video of the new setup (2 frames off for now), and i did the old school version at the end just for whatever.

Is there any way to close the gap a little more? I noticed you moved forward a tiny bit on yours so that b1~df3 otg connected without launching.

- b1~df3 launch version has too much recovery on it. thus, a df3 otg on the next portal is impossible. i have tried to do a normal b1~df3 launch into portal, but the last portal doesn't appear on the launched version. perhaps you can correct me on this one? can you confirm your 71% only works when df3 is done on the ground? this would help the above mentioned since b1 moves Noob Saibot in closer.

and there's more, but thats a start.

InFlames

dead
Check
A launched Charge doesn't work. When you position the B1 wrong sometimes the Charge launches but gets sucked in immediately in a Green Explosion effect. The 71% still works when that happens. As for a pure launched Charge I'll have to look into it.

Also, looking at your setup I don't know how I missed that. Lmfao. Although it does give me some ideas for a future combo. :D

Check
A launched Charge doesn't work. When you position the B1 wrong sometimes the Charge launches but gets sucked in immediately in a Green Explosion effect. The 71% still works when that happens. As for a pure launched Charge I'll have to look into it.

Also, looking at your setup I don't know how I missed that. Lmfao. Although it does give me some ideas for a future combo. :D
The last portal doesn't come out if you get the green explosion. At least from a distance it doesn't (which is what you need for the next df3). Show me a vid if you can. If anything, your slowdowns are adding frames :(

InFlames

dead
The last portal doesn't come out if you get the green explosion. At least from a distance it doesn't (which is what you need for the next df3). Show me a vid if you can. If anything, your slowdowns are adding frames :(
Not the actual GE but a look alike. An example of what I'm talking about is doing a normal portal then doing Charge when it's around chest level.

I'll see what if can change around your setup for more damage tomorrow.

Alright, good shit Inflames. Happy new year BTW :) If anyone asks me what i did for new years, it's Lord of Shadow setups! :D