What's new

Noob Combo Thread

D. R.

Noob
Well i clearly said "not worth it" :p Just sth new to add. Also it could resault to Noob's max dmg in corner, but still not worth it :p
I was messing with this a while back, but could barely connect a d+1 after the uppercut. I'll mess with it some more once I get some time to play. Good find.

D. R.

Noob
ex portal, dash d2, dash 12 dash 12 ex upkick, tele - 43% midscreen 2 bars, super hard, not worth it, Stylish!
You got a way to record you doing this? I can't seem to get anywhere near them for a 12 follow up after the uppercut. In the corner this works all day, but midscreen, yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh...

Dante

Noob
Maybe u didnt realise that the uppercut makes the opponent fly behind u? (same as Rain combo)
As i said its pretty tough, but a tip to make it a little easier is buff the dash. Press 6 when the opponent dissappears at the bottom of the screen and complete the dash once u see him appear from the top.

Ill be able to record it tomorrow i guess, unless u get it by then ^^

D. R.

Noob
Maybe u didnt realise that the uppercut makes the opponent fly behind u? (same as Rain combo)
As i said its pretty tough, but a tip to make it a little easier is buff the dash. Press 6 when the opponent dissappears at the bottom of the screen and complete the dash once u see him appear from the top.

Ill be able to record it tomorrow i guess, unless u get it by then ^^
lol I figured as much as that's how I was able to hit the d+1 after the uppercut a while back when I was making combo vids. I hit the combo yesterday. Good find. I gave up on that shit over a month ago. Lol

DaeDraug

Noob
Since the newest patch is out on PSN-EU (at last!) I was messing around ending wall combos with TeleSlam
There are some interesting options like:
2,1,2~Knee, 1,2~Knee, 1~Knee, b+1,2,1,4~TeleSlam
but it's still less dmg than my 41% bnb

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
wot u guys think of this
B121behind portal F33xxupknee dash dash 12 F33xxupknee tele im fairly sure its over 42% which is de highest i can get midscreen without his uppercut also i know its impractical and situational so dont chew my head off:china:

Hitoshura

Head Cage
wot u guys think of this
B121behind portal F33xxupknee dash dash 12 F33xxupknee tele im fairly sure its over 42% which is de highest i can get midscreen without his uppercut also i know its impractical and situational so dont chew my head off:china:
THIS IS IMPRACTICAL AND SITUATIONAL!!!!

*chews head off*

:3

Hitoshura

Head Cage
this is the best you all have with noob lol.... blackhold then DT FK , jump FP dash FP BP dash FP BP EX+DA FK, then teleslam .... 41 % mid
no there is better resets in the corner. I have some just im not sharing any info until i finish my video guide for Noob Saibot

fr stack

hey reedoms seein as how u have video can u post this combo it uses x ray and shouldnt work on teleporters buts it 74% i think
so its in corner F43upknee 12upknee B1214ghost ball x ray

Reedoms

Noob
hey reedoms seein as how u have video can u post this combo it uses x ray and shouldnt work on teleporters buts it 74% i think
so its in corner F43upknee 12upknee B1214ghost ball x ray
It came out to be 70% but close enough. For some reason, when I did play-back, it didn't show the wakeup attacks so when you see me crouching for no reason, that's why.

fr stack

yeah it works vs jade ecxept for her overhead smash so instead use F43 212 ghost ball x ray

D. R.

Noob
I've been holding on to this combo for a future combo video, but since Check's treading on my territory, lol, here it is:

Near corner, Behind Portal, :fp:bp 2 Hits, 9% Damage, does not count in actual combo

(opponent falls into PORTAL) dash, :d:bp, :fp:bp xx :en:d:l:fk, :fk xx :en:d:l:fk, :fk xx :en:d:l:fk, :fk xx:d:l:fk, :fp:bp xx :d:l:fk, :d:bp

15 Hits, 3 Meter, 66% damage.

GG. :D

I'm hanging on to my 67% combo...