What's new

Noob Combo Thread

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
actually the first combo does 29% and the second does 34%, just tested them.
sorry i was including the clone into portal dats how i usually land njp's ,, my bad
also the second combo wouldnt be 45% either way dats a diff one im thinkin of.... its 42 % max i believe

a_guardian_devil

"We share blood, we are not brothers!"
im strugglin with the second one, do u have to dash after b2 and dash again after f33 and also after 12?

or ?

fr stack

heres a little combo ive been using lately to close out rounds u can get about 40% unbreakerable in the corner
eg 212 ex upknee njp portal(after this its un breakerable) slide ex upknee upknee upknee upknee ex upkneee teleslam

Hitoshura

Head Cage
heres a little combo ive been using lately to close out rounds u can get about 40% unbreakerable in the corner
eg 212 ex upknee njp portal(after this its un breakerable) slide ex upknee upknee upknee upknee ex upkneee teleslam
Or u can do 212 EX upknee x3, upknee x3, slide for 45 or 47%

I've been holding on to this combo for a future combo video, but since Check's treading on my territory, lol, here it is:

Near corner, Behind Portal, :fp:bp 2 Hits, 9% Damage, does not count in actual combo

(opponent falls into PORTAL) dash, :d:bp, :fp:bp xx :en:d:l:fk, :fk xx :en:d:l:fk, :fk xx :en:d:l:fk, :fk xx:d:l:fk, :fp:bp xx :d:l:fk, :d:bp

15 Hits, 3 Meter, 66% damage.

GG. :D

I'm hanging on to my 67% combo...
can yo post a vid of this combo?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Training for MLG I discovered a new corner bnb w/o meter that does 39%

I know noob has 2 corner bnb's tht can do 40% , one which I discovered, but the problem is that both 40% corner bnb's require a height restriction and seeing how 12 string has a retarded upper hitbox so if ur a pixel of its like lol FML. Also doing this on HD TVs can also be a hard task as well. These 40% bnbs r most reliable on a crt otherwise there close to impossible to perform unless ur timing is GDLK lol

So this new corner bnb i discovered accidently when getting ready for mlg

The standard noob corner bnb is

212 upknee, [12 upknee] x3 = 37%

or

[212 upknee] x2, [12 upknee] x2 = 38%

Now the new combo adds an extra poke tht isnt "d1" with an upkne following it for 39%

212 upknee, [12 upknee] x3, 1 upknee = 39%

or

[212 upknee] x2, [12 upknee] x2, 1 upknee = 39%

The only problem with this bnb is when after the first "212 upknee" if u confim the "12" string to late the standing 1 at the end of the combo will completely miss. Although this seems hard to do it rlly isn't at all and very simple to link

I hope all you NOOBS (Altaire Flawedzilla Sage Leviathan Wemfs fr stack M_TRICKZz iroku ViciousShogunJr OneBoxyRobot) enjoy this nice find :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Delicious, Hitoshura. I'd give you a dancing banana, but Idk if they can still be made, lol.

39%, an extra Knee, and that's BEFORE going all Chris G and EX Kneeing the shit out of them. Love it.

fr stack

Training for MLG I discovered a new corner bnb w/o meter that does 39%

I know noob has 2 corner bnb's tht can do 40% , one which I discovered, but the problem is that both 40% corner bnb's require a height restriction and seeing how 12 string has a retarded upper hitbox so if ur a pixel of its like lol FML. Also doing this on HD TVs can also be a hard task as well. These 40% bnbs r most reliable on a crt otherwise there close to impossible to perform unless ur timing is GDLK lol

So this new corner bnb i discovered accidently when getting ready for mlg

The standard noob corner bnb is

212 upknee, [12 upknee] x3 = 37%

or

[212 upknee] x2, [12 upknee] x2 = 38%

Now the new combo adds an extra poke tht isnt "d1" with an upkne following it for 39%

212 upknee, [12 upknee] x3, 1 upknee = 39%

or

[212 upknee] x2, [12 upknee] x2, 1 upknee = 39%

The only problem with this bnb is when after the first "212 upknee" if u confim the "12" string to late the standing 1 at the end of the combo will completely miss. Although this seems hard to do it rlly isn't at all and very simple to link

I hope all you NOOBS (Altaire Flawedzilla Sage Leviathan Wemfs fr stack M_TRICKZz iroku ViciousShogunJr OneBoxyRobot) enjoy this nice find :)
hey hito try 21 upknee 12 12 upknee perfect height for the 12 12

fr stack

Does 37% Just tried it lol :C

You mean using random EX upknees in his corner bnb and getting 18% or wasting 3 bars for 47% when he can get tht w/ 1 bar and with 3 bar get 63%

lol
my brain obviously just added the 3 from the jump in punch :oops:
gg practice mode
on a serious note ill have no bashin of chris g's swag hour

Hitoshura

Head Cage
my brain obviously just added the 3 from the jump in punch :oops:
gg practice mode
on a serious note ill have no bashin of chris g's swag hour
Yeah it swag that does no damage though :C

I honestly wonder if he knows noob can do more damage than that?

fr stack

found this corner combo it takes 1 meter and finishes in a teleslam for 44%
f43 ex upknee jump in kick 12 upknee 12 upknee jump in kick teleslam
theres also a meterless version for 38%
212 upknee 212 upknee 21 upknee jump kick teleslam

fr stack

so ive been messin wit the jump kick teleslam finish ive found a 1 meter 46%
in corner: 21 ex upknee njp 3 212 upknee 21 upknee jump kick teleslam

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
First day on the forums so I'm sure this is common knowledge, but in case it isn't:

If you catch someone in the corner with the upknee you can follow it up immediately with :d:bk then cancel into the upknee. From there it's just 3x :fp :bp, upknee. It's only 29% (or 34% if you start it with :r:fk:fk first) but with how often they connect it's worth posting.