What's new

Noob Combo Thread

D. R.

Noob
I don't think I've posted this yet or if anyone else did, but Noob can hit 30% midscreen with one meter on a jump in punch.

Jip, :l:fp:bp:fp xx :en:d:l:fk, quick dash block, dash :d:bk xx :d:u 8 Hits, 30% Damage, One Meter

It takes a little getting used to with the dash block, but it's cake once you got it. Just a way to squeeze in more damage.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I don't think I've posted this yet or if anyone else did, but Noob can hit 30% midscreen with one meter on a jump in punch.

Jip, :l:fp:bp:fp xx :en:d:l:fk, quick dash block, dash :d:bk xx :d:u 8 Hits, 30% Damage, One Meter

It takes a little getting used to with the dash block, but it's cake once you got it. Just a way to squeeze in more damage.
lol look at this combo master! XD

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one whose figured this out and for those who also know this good for you!

I found this corner bnb with noob that does 40% no meter about 2 1/2 months ago and kept it to myself in order to include into my video guide.

BUT due to complications with my capture card I decided to leak a bit of info from the guide and reveal one corner bnb I have.

212 upknee, 12 [very slight pause] 12 upknee, 12 upknee, 12 upknee =40%

I believe this is more consistent then doing 12 upknee four times in a row b/c that involves the opponent to be at a precise height during the time you connect the 1st 12 upknee.

***I wanna apologize to the delay of the video guide. Its beyond my control and I am doing my best to getting it done asap. As well as the audio for the noob saibot matchup chart me, Altaire, and Flawedzilla created. Both will be up soon***

Happy Trails!!!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
just found another combo wit noob it goes like this B121 behind portal f33 ex upknee dash dash 1 b1214 teleslam or portal
also u can end it at the second b121 and start again i dont know how but it works they cant jump if they roll back they hit portal only wake up attacks beat it but i just wont try it vs good wake ups let me know if u guys find anythin from this as im convinced noobs midscreen damage potential hasn't been reached ( 45% is the most midscreen i can do )

fr stack

i thought it would be a good idea to post different portal / upknee set ups so ill start with these
1) in corner: combo to upknee 12 12 upknee 12 portal BACKDASH upknee to combo
2) midscreen : b214 portal if they jump forward upknee dash 1 dash 12 repeat ... if they njp u teleport ... if they wake up u block ... if they jump back they hit portal.
3) midscreen: d4 portal upknee dash 1 dash 12 repeat
ill post more as i think of them i still have my sleep head on
also feel free to post your own ideas and we can develop strats or wotever
and if this has been done before hito feel free to close thread.:)

iroku

Noob
no way d4 portal is safe... and i think its hard to land an upknee to portal.

mid screen i like to use 21 portal block usually with a jump in punch.

fr stack

no way d4 portal is safe... and i think its hard to land an upknee to portal.

mid screen i like to use 21 portal block usually with a jump in punch.
its not safe your basically bankin on your opponent tryin to jump out portal is just to get dem to stop blockin!!

iroku

Noob
if banking on the jump in, than d4 portal nj might work better. at least we can get a mix out of it.
Stupid blockers. this is way i like to play against scorpion. he is all about the do or die :)

fr stack

after a portal (trap) u can do njp full dash b2 f33 tiny dash 12 ex upknee teleslam ... the timing is strict though its similar to trying njp dash b2 12 12 ex upknee teleslam

iroku

Noob
if its true about the portal active frames giving invincibility to players, except for upknee, than this cant be pulled...

Raybeezy

Zowning.
I've been getting a lot more pop ups lately and I'm wondering what everybody is using to combo after a pop up. Right now I'm a fan of 1,2 ex upknee or 1,2,1,2 ex upknee if I'm feeling lucky. I'm wondering if there's something better our there?

fr stack

after a pop up u can do dash b2 b1214 (portal /clone/ teleslam) for 35% meterless midscreen
for meter u can do b2 f33 12 ex upknee teleslam for 42% / 45% wit ex teleslam:)

a_guardian_devil

"We share blood, we are not brothers!"
after a pop up u can do dash b2 b1214 (portal /clone/ teleslam) for 35% meterless midscreen
for meter u can do b2 f33 12 ex upknee teleslam for 42% / 45% wit ex teleslam:)
awesome combos but im sure its hard as hell pullin them online, isnt it?