What's new

Question - Demolition Multi Grenade on screen tech

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
It's 53% by starting with B14 instead of B332... so, same damage for low or overhead.

Also, with JIP-Dive kick, and ending with 4-leg grab instead of 124, it's 57% meterless.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
That was me who asked :p And I am able to do double low rocket by pressing db2 instead of db3 for the second ex rocket. It's a bug, and I can't figure out a way to use it in a real combo.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Lmao this shit is g o l d. Mayyyyyyyybe I'll think about turning off negative edge for a bit when I get home...
holy ish guys what are you doing

don't do to sonya what the kano community did to kano

nrs is coming T_T

this is garbage tech no one will ever use this no one at all
The Kano community did nothing, noone even asked for the Cutthroat buffs but we got them lol. NRS did that, then took it away :(
I'm going to get hate for this comment but honestly all combo videos showing tech should not include damage padders like JIP or divekicks.
You shouldn't be getting hate, you're right. Videos should show what's practical.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Lmao this shit is g o l d. Mayyyyyyyybe I'll think about turning off negative edge for a bit when I get home...

The Kano community did nothing, noone even asked for the Cutthroat buffs but we got them lol. NRS did that, then took it away :(

You shouldn't be getting hate, you're right. Videos should show what's practical.
Yet a lot will argue with you saying that they are. Hey at least the Sonya forums isn't cancer unlike most of the character forums lol.