What's new

Question - Demolition Multi Grenade on screen tech

skater11

The saltiest
Honestly, as of now, it is simply "really good" tech but not "broken good" tech. I say let it rock and see where it goes, which only time will tell so....let it rock..

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

SHE NEEDS IT
And like I said in my previous post, even if you don't have the 3 bars for this full set-up. You can spend 1 and still bank at least high 60s. That's in ONE mix-up...ONE!! From ONE bar of meter...ONE!!!

The remaining 40% is probably you getting he opponent to the corner from a single combo anyway lol.

That said, I played a bit online to experiment with all our findings + some ideas I had in mind and I have to say that I'm loving all of this lol.

I've yet to fully test out some zoning ideas I had but will definitely post if I come across solid tech.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
And like I said in my previous post, even if you don't have the 3 bars for this full set-up. You can spend 1 and still bank at least high 60s. That's in ONE mix-up...ONE!! From ONE bar of meter...ONE!!!

The remaining 40% is probably you getting he opponent to the corner from a single combo anyway lol.

That said, I played a bit online to experiment with all our findings + some ideas I had in mind and I have to say that I'm loving all of this lol.

I've yet to fully test out some zoning ideas I had but will definitely post if I come across solid tech.
You don't need this tech to do over 60% with a reset. Before this I found a 75~%ish 1 meter reset so it's not broke bruh.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
How do i execute these combos? I'm having a hard to landing the grenades and f2. My execution isn't that good because I started maining Sonya a couple of days ago :/

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Honestly, as of now, it is simply "really good" tech but not "broken good" tech. I say let it rock and see where it goes, which only time will tell so....let it rock..
Idk. Armor breaking, chip setups, and oki guess situations sounds like it might get a nice swing of the ole nerf bat.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
If its a bug and wasn't intended, it needs patched. I'm sure NRS didn't intend for her damage to get that damn silly in the corner meterlessly off of 50/50.

Obviously negative edge makes this work, but I think NRS intended for there to only be one grenade out at a time. Which is why the option to hold it and blow it up is on the same button.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
quote me ever using that word in this thread.

Also post that shit bhenchod. I want sumodat juice
"And like I said in my previous post, even if you don't have the 3 bars for this full set-up. You can spend 1 and still bank at least high 60s. That's in ONE mix-up...ONE!! From ONE bar of meter...ONE!!!"

Sounds like you are hyping up this tech to do something unimaginable or smth that we didn't have before lol that's why I posted that. Also, most characters can do high 60s with a reset.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
"And like I said in my previous post, even if you don't have the 3 bars for this full set-up. You can spend 1 and still bank at least high 60s. That's in ONE mix-up...ONE!! From ONE bar of meter...ONE!!!"

Sounds like you are hyping up this tech to do something unimaginable or smth that we didn't have before lol that's why I posted that. Also, most characters can do high 60s with a reset.
Please don't put words in my mouth. Yes I think it's good, yes I know that other characters can do it too, but I never said it was broken.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Its funny because I picked up this char/variation a week ago right before all this was found, looks like my boys picked a good char for me to learn.

I could actually close the thread but there's good discussion in here(Unless OP actually wanted me to then I could). Now pls tell me how to do this w/o negative edge thaaaanks(Or invite me to a Sonya pm <3 )

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Its funny because I picked up this char/variation a week ago right before all this was found, looks like my boys picked a good char for me to learn.

I could actually close the thread but there's good discussion in here(Unless OP actually wanted me to then I could). Now pls tell me how to do this w/o negative edge thaaaanks(Or invite me to a Sonya pm <3 )
cassie not high tier enough for you huh jer

this'll prob get patched, just wait for leatherface like me

Reactions: Jer
Must hold my resolve, must not give in to temptation.

Covert Ops forever.

Maining only one variation of Sonya- no matter what variation- is a Bad Idea

You should at least have a pocket Spec Forces or Demo because what dafuq is Covert Ops gonna do against Royal Storm Kitangaroo

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Don't think it can be done w/o Negative Edge. I've tried many ways in the past but didn't think it was possible until now.