What's new

Question - Demolition Multi Grenade on screen tech

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
Delete it, rename it, im ok with what you guys wanna do.

I stated my case for S tier status ;)

If they nerf this then ill make another thread showing what makes her S+ :eek:

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Delete it, rename it, im ok with what you guys wanna do.

I stated my case for S tier status ;)

If they nerf this then ill make another thread showing what makes her S+ :eek:
It's entirely up to you. I personally think it's good to have it floating around (We shouldnt even be scared of a nerf because of tech.) If you want it closed, I can close it. I was actually just gunna rename it.

HugeMcBigLarge

Retirement my ass
Hugely in favor of leaving it open and just renaming it. Hiding good tech and interesting things like this make it even harder for people in the community to find things and is annoying for people even if they know what they're looking for. Even worse for people that don't know what this tech is called, got rocked by it online and want to come look up what was happening and counter play. Hard enough to find good info. Rename it and let it fly

Dedlock

Noob
Maining only one variation of Sonya- no matter what variation- is a Bad Idea

You should at least have a pocket Spec Forces or Demo because what dafuq is Covert Ops gonna do against Royal Storm Kitangaroo

If there is a will there is a way!

The last couple of royal storm Kitanas were good close nasty battles, I just wait her out, I've become proficient at jumping over her fans.

The only people I feel completely helpless against with my Covert Ops are

Quan Chi
shinnok (Boneshaper)

The rest are tough battles but when I lose, I feel like I could have done things differently, perhaps better.

Lol, closing a thread because "too stronk" is a really bad idea. I didn't mean to suggest that.

Just that renaming so people looking for it can find it.

Orbit Aquary

Want a balloon?
lol don't delete the thread. we have to show NRS that no matter how much they wanna nerf demolition, we will find a way around it.

Nerf her again and the next thing you'll see is 100% x-ray combos. And yes, that was a threat :rolleyes:

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Gustavness mentioned in one of the previous posts that there's a way to do this without negative edge. He also said there's a way to do two ex-ground rockets for FA Jacqui with the same method apparently. (I know it can be with by using DB2 bug for the second ground rocket, but he said that's not the case here.) More labbing...

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
Gustavness mentioned in one of the previous posts that there's a way to do this without negative edge. He also said there's a way to do two ex-ground rockets for FA Jacqui with the same method apparently. (I know it can be with by using DB2 bug for the second ground rocket, but he said that's not the case here.) More labbing...
Whoa, whoa there. Yes, there is a way to do this without NE, two specific setups actually, but only in the corner (im referring to 6 grenade combos)

The other tech youre talking about is very different. In fact, i have no idea what youre referring to.:confused: :cool:

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Whoa, whoa there. Yes, there is a way to do this without NE, two specific setups actually, but only in the corner (im referring to 6 grenade combos)

The other tech youre talking about is very different. In fact, i have no idea what youre referring to.:confused: :cool:
Yea I could see how this could be done without NE in the corner, but not midscreen. I just made up the part about Jacqui :)

spliti

Noob

You gonna share the non NE method? ;)