What's new

Question - Demolition Multi Grenade on screen tech

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
this is fun. don't know how viable the armor-breaking stuff is, but it looks cool.
NJK ender into reload is smart. This is really good. The armor breaker is sick stuff too it's like the opposite of Bake n Shake.

I've been thinking of ways to implement this inspired by everything you guys found so far. So no new tech just an idea:

Starter xx Stun~Detonate , NJP , Stun~Detonate, Stun(Hold 1), 4 xx Reload(Negative Edge), 21 xx Stun~Detonate, 21 xx Stun~Detonate, Throw MB (38% from B14, 40% from B332)

Then, 50/50 goes:

Starter xx Stun~Detonate, NJP, J3, 12, 12, 12, 121 xx Reload (31% from B14, 33% from B332)

If successful, this basically nets you 67%-73% with an unsafe Reload for 1 bar.

Again, just ideas. I'm pretty sure a better 1 grenade combo exists anyway.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Using this midscreen is kind of useless as I mentioned before, since a standard BNB is safe and does more damage anyway. I posted a 40% normal bnb in the combo thread earlier.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Using this midscreen is kind of useless as I mentioned before, since a standard BNB is safe and does more damage anyway. I posted a 40% normal bnb in the combo thread earlier.
Yea that's what I'm thinking too, unless I can use more than 3 grenades at a time midscreen. Really just brainstorming at the moment. But this proves that you can reload mid-combo mid-screen at least. I just need there to be a way to end closer to the reload drone so I can do 11-grenade again, but I'm too far.

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
Finally uploaded this quick 1 minute video.
0:04 - 55% meterless
0:19 - 51% meterless off of raw b14
0:34 - 46% off of 1 grenade (sorta?)

Last edited:
holy ish guys what are you doing

don't do to sonya what the kano community did to kano

nrs is coming T_T

this is garbage tech no one will ever use this no one at all

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Shit... you can do this without the JIP and it does even more damage. Gonna upload a 53% corner combo that excludes JIP and divekick.