What's new

MKXL Results from Evo 2016

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That moment when Sonic Fox takes the furry off and shows his human form.
TM(thinking): "He bleeds, we can kill it".

Damn, this top 8 was so worth to watch, never ever in MKX story someone has opened Sonic Fox this wide open in defense, i mean, he took the furry off, got stressed, emotions, by every error that Tekken Master was capitalizing. OMG, TM needs to clone himself.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Tekken Master going to be dangerous from here on out. Too bad he didn't emerge earlier in the cycle of the game, would've created some more hype tournaments with him shaking up top 8s. His play was super good. You could see him get more and more comfortable and confident. Early on he was mashing d1 with both kotal and dvorah, and would hesitate and show too much respect, particularly to the standoff stance, but to some other setups from others as well. Later, he was poking or armoring out of those situations, and going in.

What a heavy debut on the biggest stage. Props to TM.
That wasnt his debut, he's been going to eu tournaments for a year.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
They might have postponed all announcements till tonight when the crowd is larger, Just wait till Evo is over then we'll know for sure.
How would they announce it tonight? At the SFV finals? They don't have a panel and ed boon isn't even there. There is no kp3 guys we should just accept it and move on.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
He announced the big news like an hour later, it was the prize pot.

I think I'm the only person that likes Acidic.
Tarkatan is the one that makes me want to kill myself.
Yup But he said that KP3 its a possibility (remeber the pool ? the tweets about KP3 can be done even with Injustice 2 on final works ) soooo , lets wait

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Everybody bashing on acidic needs to remember that wargod also mopped this tournament with armored overheads, full-screen jump in punches, extremely difficult to whiff punish array of mids and mid launchers and mix-ups mid string and lots of plus frames.

Last but certainly not least you can't wake-up against him, if he spaces it well, you will eat his 9 frame mid follow-up during your rise frames and just like kung jin he can jump back punch on your wake-up in corner.

#Harsh truths

omooba

fear the moobs
Well shit, why don't you mop up like Sonic? You're missing out on a lot of money there Daigo
don't compare me to someone who didn't even break top 8 none of them are on my level. and regardless of whether or not i can my point is still valid. he scrubbed it out. yes it was for the money, yes i would've done it too but as a fan imma hate on him for that

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
don't compare me to someone who didn't even break top 8 none of them are on my level. and regardless of whether or not i can my point is still valid. he scrubbed it out. yes it was for the money, yes i would've done it too but as a fan imma hate on him for that
Christ almighty. Shit posting of this calibre should be a bannable offence.

I'll pay you 2000 dollars (INT) to do a FT10 against Sonic, you choose Sonics character

Last edited:

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
How would they announce it tonight? At the SFV finals? They don't have a panel and ed boon isn't even there. There is no kp3 guys we should just accept it and move on.
Kp3 is definitely happening,The mistake we might've made is that we assumed that the announcement will be at Evo. It could come shortly after as an online reveal trailer like kp2.

Man sonic fox is such a scrub. He had to resort to using alien to win his 3RD EVO IN A ROW!
While those rants are ridiculous they actually have some merits to them, SonicFox couldn't afford to pick Alien from the beginning against Tekken because going full tryhard mode against a mid tier character like Kotal would damage his legacy. He only picked Alien at the end when there was no other option.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Kp3 is definitely happening,The mistake we might've made is that we assumed that the announcement will be at Evo. It could come shortly after as an online reveal trailer like kp2.
What? Lol. Where are you getting this from? You work for NRS confirmed?

Vinnysouls

Spongebob
sonic fox is such a scrub. this is like the 3rd time he's been down in a tournament and switched to the most broke character in the game. first tanya then alien and another alien like bruh. props to tekken master. dude was hype as fuck
get the fuck out of here, Well then a "scrub" won evo for the 2nd time... pfft