What's new

MKXL Results from Evo 2016

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Considering the diversity of this year's TOP 8, I thought it was very entertaining.

Sadly, like with anything in life people don't like to see the same person continually be successful regardless of how they achieve that success.

Congrats to @SonicFox5000

Vuze

Noob
Really, it stems from "oh my god sonic fox won evo again"? I would love for you to show me where in this thread I said anything remotely close to that. In fact all I've said, over and over again is that it sucks that it was alien that beat Tekken master. Don't put words in my mouth to make your argument seem to make sense.
Your very first comment gives off that impression guy. I will ask again since you didn't answer me the first time. If Alien is so broken as a character, why wasn't the top 8 filled with Aliens? Why didn't Forever King and DAB make it to top 8? Why the hell didn't Dragon make it to Grand Finals? You make it sound like Alien can't be beat and he's an automatic win when picked. At the end of the day it was Tekken Master who beat himself. His switch to Blood God is what did him in. Not only that, but he missed punishes and that's all his fault.

Your very first comment gives off that impression guy. I will ask again since you didn't answer me the first time. If Alien is so broken as a character, why wasn't the top 8 filled with Aliens? Why didn't Forever King and DAB make it to top 8? Why the hell didn't Dragon make it to Grand Finals? You make it sound like Alien can't be beat and he's an automatic win when picked. At the end of the day it was Tekken Master who beat himself. His switch to Blood God is what did him in. Not only that, but he missed punishes and that's all his fault.
The "nobody else is winning with him" argument doesn't work now, nor did it work with mk9 Kenshi, or mk9 cyrax. Our competitive community is far too small.

Also my first comment was simple. Read it how you want, whatever fits the narrative you are trying to force..."guy".

Vuze

Noob
The "nobody else is winning with him" argument doesn't work now, nor did it work with mk9 Kenshi, or mk9 cyrax. Our competitive community is far too small.

Also my first comment was simple. Read it how you want, whatever fits the narrative you are trying to force..."guy".

The narrative here is you're salty Sonic Fox won the final match of EVO with Alien. What I am saying, is that it's Tekken Master's own fault because he counter picked when he had no reason to especially since he reset the bracket WITH War God. He went down in the set and he panicked and switched to Blood God. If he stuck to War God we would be having a very different conversation right now. War God > Acidic Alien. Instead of blaming the character and making it sound like it's completely unbeatable (which it isn't), you should blame the guy who lost. "B-b-but Vuze the match was over so quick when he switched!" is it because Tekken Master made mistakes and didn't punish when he should have? If you would like to see true broken characters I can point you to the direction of Street Fighter V Top 8. Thanks for playing champ!

The narrative here is you're salty Sonic Fox won the final match of EVO with Alien. What I am saying, is that it's Tekken Master's own fault because he counter picked when he had no reason to especially since he reset the bracket WITH War God. He went down in the set and he panicked and switched to Blood God. If he stuck to War God we would be having a very different conversation right now. War God > Acidic Alien. Instead of blaming the character and making it sound like it's completely unbeatable (which it isn't), you should blame the guy who lost. "B-b-but Vuze the match was over so quick when he switched!" is it because Tekken Master made mistakes and didn't punish when he should have? If you would like to see true broken characters I can point you to the direction of Street Fighter V Top 8. Thanks for playing champ!
K.