What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Yungnicca said:
Mmm mighty akward for you to get tired soon as i get 11 wins.
I got tired before that, but stuck around until you got 11.

Cleary you have no good sportsmanship.
The message I sent immediately after I quit: "ggs, you're a really good player, I hope we can play again some other time." Clearly I'm a horrible person. I think it's funny that you're complaining about such a trivial thing. Any other player would have shrugged it off and been happy with their win.

Just a quick question in any other tourney's that you entered did you quit after your opponent won and still had matches to finish?
No, but then again I've never played in a tourney with this many matches. It's usually like best of 7 or best of 11 or something.

Dude, why don't we just call a truce and let this thing go? I don't have any serious beef with you, nor did I intend to anger you when I quit early. I thought since you already won you wouldn't care. I was wrong, and I'm sorry. This thread doesn't need to devolve into an argument between us.

Raven

Noob

To be honest my next match against Real_talk is probably gunna go for a 0-21 ive heard he is one of the best. I will be proud if I beat him once I challenged before he had the crown, and now i'm just playing because I had a spot in line and will go ahead and honor it. I will play through the whole time just on the hope that I win a single match not making it a totall wipe out to give myself at least a little pride.

dubson

Noob

Hey David, add me on psn dude - dubson965

I'm usually on late nights though.

k guys, time for random select. whos gonna take random select by default? (courtesy of GoldenOreos)

I'll take it if no one else is going for it.. I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to try to challenge me. :)

@ dookie, that question mark looks really cool, idk why, but I wanted to point that out.
@dubson, being that I'm signed in only because I'm at school, I may forget the numbers when I reach home. WHY!!!!!!

Just send me a friendo, psn=david_GEM. I don't think my friendslist is full at the moment. However, my connection has been sucking scrotum sack lately. It's not slow, but I've been getting signed off really randomly. *sigh*

Speaking of random... I'm in for that one. But I won't be challenging you too soon. that's @John

Didn't take score but my challenge to dookie for the kitana crown failed. Dook, your kitana strategy wears me out man. Chasing you really got to me that plus the horrid lag. I'm sure we don't originally lag but I felt that I needed to reset my router and turn it off/refresh it. Anyways, yup chasing is not my thing there were times where I just went towards you just to take 1% damage lol. GGS, feel sorry for anyone challenging dook for his kitana crown. I'll be back for more crowns.

Jesse, what was the score on that one? Did either of you record?

PS: I want your jax. :D

john2kx said:
Jesse, what was the score on that one? Did either of you record?

PS: I want your jax. :D
No I didn't record my camera broke. We can fight for the jax crown anytime during the night like 9-12am.

jesse89202 said:
Didn't take score but my challenge to dookie for the kitana crown failed. Dook, your kitana strategy wears me out man. Chasing you really got to me that plus the horrid lag. I'm sure we don't originally lag but I felt that I needed to reset my router and turn it off/refresh it. Anyways, yup chasing is not my thing there were times where I just went towards you just to take 1% damage lol. GGS, feel sorry for anyone challenging dook for his kitana crown. I'll be back for more crowns.
ggs jesse despite bad lag at starting after 10 matches. your kitana is tough, i had to stay pro-active and never stop moving (except for the few spots where we had janitor wars..lmao) your good at preventing up close jabs so i had to improvise,lol.

ggs

Jesse89202 (p1) Vs Dookiebrain (p2) Kitana

Dookie-16
Jesse-5

vids 1-4: (i stopped recording after like 10 matches due to insane lag)

dookiebrain said:
ggs jesse despite bad lag at starting after 10 matches. your kitana is tough, i had to stay pro-active and never stop moving (except for the few spots where we had janitor wars..lmao) your good at preventing up close jabs so i had to improvise,lol.

ggs

Jesse89202 (p1) Vs Dookiebrain (p2) Kitana

Dookie-16
Jesse-5

vids 1-4: (i stopped recording after like 10 matches due to insane lag)
LOL, when I feel powerless I become a janitor because of frustration. I knew what you were doing (which was playing defensive) I knew I was done for. It happens to me with Milenna players too. They start backing away from the screen sai spam, jump kick, low toe kicks and traps me with jabs which I don't expect or better yet prevent. LOL -but you do it nicely I'll give you props. There are people who are an ass about it but nothing but good sportsmanship from you. I like a mixture of close range and long range. When the gameplan is pure defense I get confused wondering if you'll get aggressive. For example, I won't complain ever with rdz21, soyelmejor, louise, david_gem, true-hnic, btbb99 and CUKO28.. fun intense games! People who give me a hard time with similar strategies like dook are kensidj, john2kx, foozer1 and fusion. <-- I have to chase them to get an attack. And I'm not a patient person.. I can't sit there all day to lure you in I just to get a win. I just wanna get you LOL. GG dook :)

Raven said:
To be honest my next match against Real_talk is probably gunna go for a 0-21 ive heard he is one of the best. I will be proud if I beat him once I challenged before he had the crown, and now i'm just playing because I had a spot in line and will go ahead and honor it. I will play through the whole time just on the hope that I win a single match not making it a totall wipe out to give myself at least a little pride.
I can respect that. Dont show realtalk any mercy =)

@Dookie

ill be going for a couple trophies sometime next week. I loaned Yung my controller then he caught a virus along with amnesia and forgot he borrowed my fuckin controller. Ill get around to getting another one this week.

Thats probably why he's winning. He got the wario special edition dualshock 3.

^ nigga nigga wha nigga nigga wha nigga nigga wha nigga nigga wha

@raven, no one can win them all. Getting blown out WILL happen in a competetive environment. There's nothing to worry about. You along with most of us, have nothing to prove.

Me and Dookie couldn't connect last night for the cage matches. We will try again tonight. Just cause I have no clue, Who else is up for cage?

Raven

Noob

Yea I know I have nothing to prove especailly because I have nothing to defend, I dont think ive ever won a tourney match except one and thats just because DaveO taught me every thing he knows so we can both predict each others moves down to the last sweep, I have how ever, started to average, 2 and 5 against the top guns like you guys. And David I think we went 5 -30 in sub mirrors. So I might not be able to take the crown from realtalk but maybe I can win a round or two witch is good enough for me!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Raven said:
Yea I know I have nothing to prove especailly because I have nothing to defend, I dont think ive ever won a tourney match except one and thats just because DaveO taught me every thing he knows so we can both predict each others moves down to the last sweep, I have how ever, started to average, 2 and 5 against the top guns like you guys. And David I think we went 5 -30 in sub mirrors. So I might not be able to take the crown from realtalk but maybe I can win a round or two witch is good enough for me!
Don't feel bad about a potential blowout form real_talk. He makes just about anyone look downright awful. You saw my matches with goldenoreos. I generally don't toot my horn, but I would like to think I'm a pretty solid player. I still got embarrassed by real. Until you play at the highest level, not much you can do about it. Just take it as a learning experience. I learned a lot from real and I'm sure you will too.

Wario7414 said:
I can respect that. Dont show realtalk any mercy =)

@Dookie

ill be going for a couple trophies sometime next week. I loaned Yung my controller then he caught a virus along with amnesia and forgot he borrowed my fuckin controller. Ill get around to getting another one this week.

Thats probably why he's winning. He got the wario special edition dualshock 3.
sounds good man, the comp you bring will be an excellent edition.

jesse89202 said:
LOL, when I feel powerless I become a janitor because of frustration. I knew what you were doing (which was playing defensive) I knew I was done for. It happens to me with Milenna players too. They start backing away from the screen sai spam, jump kick, low toe kicks and traps me with jabs which I don't expect or better yet prevent. LOL -but you do it nicely I'll give you props. There are people who are an ass about it but nothing but good sportsmanship from you. I like a mixture of close range and long range. When the gameplan is pure defense I get confused wondering if you'll get aggressive. For example, I won't complain ever with rdz21, soyelmejor, louise, david_gem, true-hnic, btbb99 and CUKO28.. fun intense games! People who give me a hard time with similar strategies like dook are kensidj, john2kx, foozer1 and fusion. <-- I have to chase them to get an attack. And I'm not a patient person.. I can't sit there all day to lure you in I just to get a win. I just wanna get you LOL. GG dook :)
dude your kitana is actually quite difficult and pretty solid. you were starting to make me confused at certain points. im actually a %100 offensive player but you were shutting down my close kombat barage. you kept timing it perfectly when i would jump kick at you, you take a step in and the kick doesnt hit, that shit was freaking me out, then after i land i would have to block cause then you do a chip-uppercut and a chip-sweep. man i had to get the fuck out of your area!!! lmao, if i was running from you or all over the place it means i was having a hard time against you. ggs, your kitana is very solid and tricky. your not dumb either i noticed, you barely ever jump. the smartest way to play the game is to never leave the ground as much as possible!!! those are things i should learn from, i jump way to much at times, old habits die hard........

* i challenge Yungnicca for Mileena. Ive got to learn how to beat Yungnicca's Mileena style!! Yung let me know the status of your mileena challenges and let me know when your up to defend.

Wouldn't realtalk have to play yung first? And didn't you mean, "your comp would be a good addition?"

real_talk718 said:
man I need to visit this page more..
Word! This is most interesting. I need to read more before I call someone out. Not that I'm threatening in the least bit to most of these players, lol! Uuuhhh :(

hey.. Ive been outta the mix for a while but Ill be back in the swing of things next week (overseas right now)

DavidGEM said:
Wouldn't realtalk have to play yung first? And didn't you mean, "your comp would be a good addition?"
all i did was challenge Yungnicca, i didn't specify or non-specify anything regarding who he plays first. sorry about the typo, i feel like your yelling at me....lmao

ive been texting you, i think i resolved our connection issue, can we please try tonight?