What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Does anyone have a completely 100% lag-free connection with Yungnicca so we can win some of these crowns back from him? lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Make sure you are PM'g the challenges to Dookie, John, or myself.. otherwise the challenge will not be counted.

john2kx said:
Does anyone have a completely 100% lag-free connection with Yungnicca so we can win some of these crowns back from him? lol
What about you? You play on ps3 don't you?

BTW those are some nice videos you got there Dookie.

Also Im training this 14 year old girl in mk2. Its interesting that a 14 year old girl is seriously interested in mk2. Seeing that mk2 came out what 17 years ago? She was very excited that she beat the game for the first time lol. Her only problem is she use special moves entirely too much. I told her to play mk2 online without using any special moves for two weeks. Thats what I did to get better. Her name is Crystl329. Shes a beginner but she really wanna learn. So look out for her. PEACE

You too dciguy. you got some nice videos there. Ive never heard your voice before. you sound kinda manly. can a brotha get a number? :-*

IIIIIIIM JUST KIDDING ;D

btbb99

Noob

nice games gamemk. you owned me with your jab pressure. ( as you can tell with my language in vid 3 lol). i'm going to work at that really hard over the next few weeks then i'm coming back for you lol.. good shit man!!!! oh btw there was 2 matches lost, i think matches 14 and 15. and by looking at the streak number he had on match 16 proved that he won match 15 and i won 14, so the final score was 12- 9 gamemk.

lol @ the Shang Tsung dropkick. that thing used correctly is extremely effective. I think Shang matches might be the most entertaining to play. Theres so many different methods to the madness lol. I was wondering if Shang morphing was allowed. I guess it is.

Good videos btbb. I guess I got on classicmk on the right night :D

Wario7414 said:
BTW those are some nice videos you got there Dookie.
thanks man, here are parts#4, and 5.

yungnicca (p1) vs dookie (p2) part#4

yungnicca (p1) vs dookie (p2) part#5

btbb99 said:

nice games gamemk. you owned me with your jab pressure. ( as you can tell with my language in vid 3 lol). i'm going to work at that really hard over the next few weeks then i'm coming back for you lol.. good shit man!!!! oh btw there was 2 matches lost, i think matches 14 and 15. and by looking at the streak number he had on match 16 proved that he won match 15 and i won 14, so the final score was 12- 9 gamemk.
awesome matches guys, thanks for recording:)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

OK I'm free today. I'll play David for Raiden and real_talk for Sub if they're up for it. Man are my fingers going to be shot after those matches.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Played real_talk for the Sub crown. He waxed my ass 18-3. I see his patterns, but by the time I figure them out, he changes them again and I can't capitalize. Have fun trying to steal the crown off him, man.

I'll post vids later tonight, much to the amusement of everybody :p

dubson

Noob

Will dci, john or dooks add me to the Cage list?

Whats up with Lao, John?

Dubs, I was away this weekend, but I'll try to be on tomorrow evening. Just holler at your boy if you see me on PSN.

Raven

Noob

Wow just based on you vs. DCI im gunna guess I dont stand much a chance here but hey ill give it a shot, when will you (real_talk) be available for the sub crown.