What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Ok well since the Sub Zero line is at a stand still for now (while Real Talk returns) i wanna challenge GameMk for the Shang Tsung crown and who's got the Random Select crown ? Ill challenge for that too :mad:

fusion117 said:
Ok well since the Sub Zero line is at a stand still for now (while Real Talk returns) i wanna challenge GameMk for the Shang Tsung crown and whose got the Random Select crown ? Ill challenge for that too :mad:
Oh and i just saw that theres no Scorpion crown holder , ill challenge for that one too.

Raven

Noob

fusion117 said:
Oh and i just saw that theres no Scorpion crown holder , ill challenge for that one too.
Yung has the scorp crown, but it's by default so its not on the board yet, check the spreadsheet to see the line. Kaz is next in line for scorp I think.

Also can some one drop me in line for the Kitana crown. I know dookie has it now but I think theres a line.

@realtalk, neither me or fusion have cameras man. Sorry to everyone I guess. My friend could record from his blackberry, but I couldn't get him to do that i think.

The only chance I have at recording is either buying a camera- no money. Or going to my other frined's place in Long Island....unless....duh....foozer!!!!

Is there a list showing the challengers somewhere?

Also, @aria, I think I'll be ready tonight if you are.

welcome fusion, great addition.

*guys, should we scrap the order of challenges? how about we play whoever we can in our challenges list? i think this will be better, that way somone always has someone to play, no waiting to get through 1 challenge. thoughts?

*raven, wanna do kitana tonight?

DavidGEM said:
^ I kinda like that there's a waiting list.
i do too, but what about the dead weight? some players wanna get there matches in but cant because of 1 single player. other then that, i like it too. but a good examp is that i wanna play some of my challeneges but cant because since n order i have to wait and i cant get a hold of gamemk for kitana matches.

Raven

Noob

DavidGEM said:
Is there a list showing the challengers somewhere?
Yea there is a list its on the first page of this thread there is a link under dookies post.

And yea if we boot the list I should be able to play at like 9 or 10 EST tonight.

dookiebrain said:
i do too, but what about the dead weight? some players wanna get there matches in but cant because of 1 single player. other then that, i like it too. but a good examp is that i wanna play some of my challeneges but cant because since n order i have to wait and i cant get a hold of gamemk for kitana matches.
Make a time limit based on inactivity; for example if one of the challengers hasn't posted an update in the thread or sent the crown holder a message for say, 3 days after the challenge was issued, they get bumped back in the line.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I say skip gamemk over and bump him to the back of the line. The cream of the crop will rise eventually.

^ Gamemk has a pretty creamy Shang Tsung. ;)

I'm sure some guys are more prompted to post on here once challenged. Gamemk was JUST challenged. I'll take a look at that list

Just took a look at the challengers' list. Is it fully updated? I don't see my name under Sub Zero. I spoke with kaz today and he said he played yung for scorp and yung won. Yung should be the crown holder for scorp no? It doesn't seem like there's 100% clarity on who the challengers are. Do you need us to repost who we're up for?

I was up for:

Raiden
Reptile
SUb-Zero
Johnny Cage

Davey_8000 said:
Make a time limit based on inactivity; for example if one of the challengers hasn't posted an update in the thread or sent the crown holder a message for say, 3 days after the challenge was issued, they get bumped back in the line.
we have a winner, great idea Davey. this is what we will do. raven, im up for kitana tonight

Raven

Noob

Dookie
I just tried to add you and you are at max friends, so send me a message when you are on ill try to be on for most of tonight.

Yungnicca said:
o yea excellent games to kaz 16-5 even though i won i still felt i was getting my ass handed lol. ggs kaz nice close 3rounds.
I guess ppl most of ran pass this. Those where scorpion matches so how am i still defaulted with scorpion. Aint been on here really ggs to david dem. So who has challenged me so far yet?

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy these past 2 weeks. College letting out and the aftermath of spring break is horrible in a college town on a Wendy's for real lol.
@Dookie, I saw you on a couple of days ago but I wasn't quick enough to throw a message your way before you had signed out. After this week I should be on way more often I don't have to work tomorrow so I'll probably be on tomorrow night and maybe a little tonight.

Yungnicca said:
I guess ppl most of ran pass this. Those where scorpion matches so how am i still defaulted with scorpion. Aint been on here really ggs to david dem. So who has challenged me so far yet?
ill add you to scorpion tonight.

ggs to gamemk, he fucking killed my kitana. i have never been outplayed like that in my life kit vs kit. matter of fact the way he played i never wanna have to play against again...lmao. he figured out the perfect anti-me when it comes to kit vs kit. good lord, he zoned me so bad i was powerless,lol,lol. congrats to gamemk on his kitana crown win. ggs in our casuals after, all back and forth wins total action.

gamemk 18
dookie-3

dubson

Noob

I'll be online tonight if anyone wants to fight for Lao.

Will someone please add me to the Kitana and Random Select lists.

dookiebrain said:
ggs to gamemk, he fucking killed my kitana. i have never been outplayed like that in my life kit vs kit. matter of fact the way he played i never wanna have to play against again...lmao. he figured out the perfect anti-me when it comes to kit vs kit. good lord, he zoned me so bad i was powerless,lol,lol. congrats to gamemk on his kitana crown win. ggs in our casuals after, all back and forth wins total action.

gamemk 18
dookie-3
already? damn.. did you record?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

gamemk just challenged me for Baraka. I'll play him tomorrow.

ninjalord said:
so yungnicca beat me in the mileena matches 20 to 1 lol. if you go back and look at my challenge i say she isn't one of my best chars but whatever.
Dude, seriously?