What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass the Crown Please!!!

"Pass the Crown Please!!!" (mirror matches to see who takes the Crown with certain characters)

::|RULES ::|

1. Sign-up

2. Challenge a Player with a Crown, you are allowed to issue 6 challenges a month.

3. Best of 21 matches, winner takes Crown for specified character.

4. Loss of a Crown, must wait 1 week before you can issue a challenge for that very same exact Crown.

5. Players MUST verify challenge and MUST verify wins/loss out of 21 matches. No verification = no match played. ALL results posted on thread AND Private message to Dookiebrain for daily updating.

6. You are allowed to defend a Crown an unlimited amount of times per month.

7. You are allowed to issue ONLY 1 challenge at a given time, must wait until a previous challenge is complete before you can issue another challenge to someone.

8. Both players MUST confirm score, if 1 person loses and refuses to confirm loss they get 1 warning or get booted if other players vote you out due to causing an issue. :mad:

9. A player who has a Crown may challenge other Crown holders for their Crowns.

10. The GameBoard is monthly, Crown holders hold Crown no matter what month and until they get beat.

YOU must manage your challenges and you must be patient and work with the player you have challenged regarding when to play. If you earn a Crown, manage it and report to me on every challenge. KEEP YOUR CROWN!! That is your character and you are the best with them!!! ;D

what you will see:

1. Your screen name will be highlighted in color during your challenges, the color will depend on how many challenges you have issued in the "Gameboard Month". 6 allowed a month.

during challenges 1-6 your name:

1. 1st challenge = yellow
2. 2nd challenge = blue
3. 3rd challenge = green
4. 4th challenge = red
5. 5th challenge = orange
6. 6th and final challenge allowed for you = black. Once your name is highlighted in black you have reached your final challenge limit you may issue until the beginning of a new "Gameboard Month"

Pass The Crown Please!!!

dciguy01 said:
I like this idea. I'll take the Sub Zero crown by default, please
excellent. you are in with the Subby crown (be patient while i make 12 character crowns, it will be up shortly)

*I will be following this game daily and doing updates and making awards and such hopefully this will be a daily event due to the fact EVERYONE is basically being challenged with their best characters. Im gonna try my damn best to get as many Crowns as possible and IF i get any Crowns, keep them!!

dont forget, only 1 crown exists for each 12 characters. get them and hold them wisely!! if someone possesses the Scorpion crown, i would imagine that other scorpion players would want to take it from them!!

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Pass The Crown Please!!!

i want to get the subzero crown....but i prob wont even come close, so i guess i challenge dciguy lol

Pass The Crown Please!!!

Iko said:
this is a good idea......

what are we playing on PS3?
Most likely, although I don't see anything wrong with playing matches on MAME if you/ your challenger have it available. What do you think dookie?

Pass The Crown Please!!!

real_talk718 said:
SUB FUCKING ZERO!!!! lol

and Mileena (but not by default)
hell yeah dude

yugimonz said:
I'll take the Kitana crown. :D
awsome, your in. give me a day or 2 to have all the crowns made up
Davey_8000 said:
Most likely, although I don't see anything wrong with playing matches on MAME if you/ your challenger have it available. What do you think dookie?
only problem with that is some ps3 players will not be able to play mame players and vice versa. so in this case it is PS3.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

I'll be going for the milena crown and taking the scorpion by default plz. Personally i want the reptile crown and jax so lets get this started asap sign me in.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

frznsldr said:
i want scorpion..
I thought you said you going to admit to the games we played not tryna put you on blast just was curious if you was going to ever admit to it? Don't want to seem like a typical liar you know.

D

david_GEM

Pass The Crown Please!!!

I was gonna claim reptile, but btbb got there before I did. Guess I have to challenge for it. And I guess I'm taking Raiden by default.... (reads btbb's comment again)... dude WTF! We have some playing to do I guess.

D

david_GEM

Pass The Crown Please!!!

Guess I'm claiming Cage by default even though cage mirrors are not my forte. I barely got pass kensi in that shit the other day and he doesn't even like cage. I'll do it though.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

I really want Lui kang but i be dam if i play scorpangel 20 games mirror the lag is to horrible which brings me to that subject. What happens if someone wants to take you crown but they lag are you forced to still defend your crown?

Pass The Crown Please!!!

ok guys, good turnout. I will be working on this today at work. unfortunatly i already received 1 warning at work for being on a mortal kombat site,lol, so i cannot check cmk from work anymore. but i will be working on the game and fine tuning it. i will add EVERYONE who signed up tonight and ill have crowns made up today. it will be some work but damn, this shit could be rediculously fun.

@yung, about scorpangel, he wont sign up so i doubt he will be a contender even though he practically owns Liu kang.

updates coming after work.

players may sign up and take a character crown be default (only way to get this game rolling is to have them passed out by default at first) then once all 12 are given out, the game may start. me personally, i am going after Mileena/kitana/cage/raiden. hopefully i will earn one

*foozer IS allowed to participate in this game. he is on my friend list and is being very cool for the first time, so if he chooses to play, he is allowed. he may send me messages asking to challenge anyone if he decides to play.

Updates tonight

D

david_GEM

Pass The Crown Please!!!

@yung, if we're set to play then I'll play at my friend's house. Other than that, if it's bad between me and anyone else I'll do the same.

foozer's lao vs John's lao would be SWEET, also his kang vs yung's kang would be brutal. It's good to see you back yung.

Put me down for sub zero too. (Aw shit)