What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

I saw dude, I can't open texts or make phone calls: my phone is in dickhead mode- it's horrible. i can only recieve calls. Sorry for nit picking. lol

@yung, sorry man, my boy wasn't home. (on a sunday night wtf). I didn't get back to u cause I had some readings I started doing for school and forgot about...everything.

Just played yungnicca for reptile and I won 11-10. i was up fucking 7-2 and he rang off 5 straight. when it was over, we were so unclear as to who won that we did best of three and I won, so....DAMN that shit was tight. My friends were watching, it was very movie esque.

Then me and my boys were joking around and I got my ass beat by yung in randoms for the first thirty matches. Afterward, things got a lot more even.

Something should have been recorded. lol

Nice going, David. I'm gonna be on tonight, in case anyone wants to challenge for kung lao.

*edit*
nevermind, sony blocked the firmware bypass trick today, so it looks like i'm stuck offline for a bit.

DavidGEM said:
Just played yungnicca for reptile and I won 11-10. i was up fucking 7-2 and he rang off 5 straight. when it was over, we were so unclear as to who won that we did best of three and I won, so....DAMN that shit was tight. My friends were watching, it was very movie esque.

Then me and my boys were joking around and I got my ass beat by yung in randoms for the first thirty matches. Afterward, things got a lot more even.

Something should have been recorded. lol
wow 11-10, why the fuck was this NOT recorded?? lol congrats David_GEM, board will get updated tonight.

@John-leave geohot alone, im waiting for my jb on the iPad:)

Ok so I challenge david for rep

AriaDelano said:
@John-leave geohot alone, im waiting for my jb on the iPad:)
fine, but you can actually use your iPad online until then.. :p He's already done with the PS3 custom fw, it's just a matter of releasing it.

@Aria, hold on let me rock with it for a little mang. lol
@Dookie, is tonight good for cage? Call me, I know you're more of a text person- but I can't open texts for now. (or just pm me)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I'm going to be taking a hiatus from MK2 in favor of some other games taking higher priority. I'll defend the Baraka crown if challenged, but I won't be playing MK2 again until I'm done (read: obtained Platinum) with my current list o' games (FF13, Bioshock 1, Mirror's Edge, Terminator Salvation).

CUKO28

Noob

O shit! Dciguy you passed me with trophys...lol. I think im gonna give up with White Knight Chronicles. Trophies are just Ridiculous with this game. I need like a Bagillion Hours to get some. Star Ocean is another one...Geeze! I gotta catch up man!

board updated, apparently i uploaded the wrong board on april 3rd, sorry. please verify this is accurate:

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

CUKO28 said:
O shit! Dciguy you passed me with trophys...lol. I think im gonna give up with White Knight Chronicles. Trophies are just Ridiculous with this game. I need like a Bagillion Hours to get some. Star Ocean is another one...Geeze! I gotta catch up man!
Yeah those games require insane hours to log trophies. Final Fantasy 13 is no exception. I'm working on 4 games at once which is probably why I caught up to you. Let the race rage on! :)

why am I not the jax crown holder after winning it from yugi? also john, you up to it? I know you haven't had the attempt to compete for it.

dubson

Noob

jesse89202 said:
why am I not the jax crown holder after winning it from yugi? also john, you up to it? I know you haven't had the attempt to compete for it.
Good question.

Also, could someone please remove me from Kung Lao. It seems too hard for me to catch John online when I can.

When are you usually on, David? When is the latest your on? lol

Hey, played Dookie for Cage and won 16-5. :)
Hope to see me next my main man cage tomorrow, and hope Jesse is next to Jax too. lol

@Dubson, I'm typically never on later than midnight, and I'm usually not home till about 9 o'clock. I had Tuesday off that's why I played yungnicca then. Shoot me a pm, I think I may have a friend spot open, can't be sure. (pm me anyway) I have the weekends off, but so does Mom- so I'll likely be taking her shit and going on and offline. lol, plus I play Uncharted 2 a lot.

You're a mod right?.... UN-BAN ME!!!!

DavidGEM said:
...and hope Jesse is next to Jax too. lol
Looking forward to it.. but still waiting on john2kx since he was first in line. And wow, you beat dook like nothing. Hey, you said your on U2 most but you don't play much with me? We need to clan up together!

Raven

Noob

Well I just so happened to catch RealTalk online last so even though he was overseas we had a pretty decent connection and played for sub. Now every one try not to be too surprised... I got completely streaked 0-21, but I have to say I have never had so much fun loosing at any thing in all my life.

Most people like to RH when the opponent jumps in, thats pretty easy, but noooo he is a complete master of the aaHP I mean it was hilarious, I cant really even describe it but I was just laughing my ass off the whole time watching this like magical string moves he is able to pull out of no where. In retrospect I did better than I expected, I think I won 2 or 3 rounds, and only got flawless 3 or 4 times.

I commend any one, who even attempts to take this crown away, based on what ive seen, thats not going to happen!

Guys, don't wait up for me.. I can't get online cuz I'm waiting for the firmware fix from geohot.. Dubson, I'm gonna give you kung lao until I can get back online and take it back from you.. :)

Jesse, don't wait up for me, you can take other challenges.

@fusion, I'm up next for sub I believe. But either way, I officialy challenge him. Realtalk is bad enough, but now you're in the mix? FUCK

I know realtalk wants revenge for a couple of sub mirrors we had, but I don't see this being any less than supremely nightmarish. Then I have to follow this up Aria for reptile. dizamn.

@Jesse, I really want to party up with you dude. I keep getting signed out when I'm playing. FOr some reason that's not happening so much with MK2. We should try tonight maybe. What was with taking the treasure to the wrong base btw?

DavidGEM said:
@fusion, I'm up next for sub I believe. But either way, I officialy challenge him. Realtalk is bad enough, but now you're in the mix? FUCK

I know realtalk wants revenge for a couple of sub mirrors we had, but I don't see this being any less than supremely nightmarish. Then I have to follow this up Aria for reptile. dizamn.

@Jesse, I really want to party up with you dude. I keep getting signed out when I'm playing. FOr some reason that's not happening so much with MK2. We should try tonight maybe. What was with taking the treasure to the wrong base btw?
was teasing the other team, people do that to us when we're getting beat, it builds suspense? did we win that one I forgot.. we should continue talking out U2 stuff here http://classicmk.com/index.php?topic=1100.0.

btbb99

Noob

this sub crown just got wayyyy more interesting now that fusion just signed up. i'm glad you did that fuse because this sub crown wouldn't have been legit without you. i'm gonna give realtalk all i got like i always do but i almost wanna throw in the towel for this one just to see these 2 beasts go at it. BTW, THIS SHIT MUST BE RECORDED!!! I HOPE YOUR CONNECTION IS GOOD

man I cant wait to come back to the U.S and continue this thing cuz the Lag is horrendous! lol @Raven I wouldve like to have that random session but things got really busy on my end during the last matches. despite the score it was cool matches..i just couldnt get the multi-RH in the corner like u did lol for challengers PLZ HAVE A CAM AVAILABLE!! idk if Ill have one available and im def. lookin 4ward to playin u David (I.O.U lol), btbb and fusion!