What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

congrats to Realtalk on his sub-zero win, board getting updated shortly, adding Realtalk to sub-zero.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Played David for the Raiden crown and got embarrassed 12-1 I think. There wasn't any point in playing the full 21 because I knew it was going to be more of the same. GGs to David, no excuses.

Kaz

Noob

Gonna jump in line for the Kung Lao crown, and challenge Yungnicca on Scorpion.. dunno if there is someone in front of me?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Sheet updated

I'm jumping in line for Kung Lao as well

I'm confirming my matches with dciguy.

I would challenge realtalk, but I think raven just beat me to it, and realtalk should have some time before taking challenges maybe.

Also, I challenge yungnicca for the reptile crown.
I'm not touching kung lao, or scorpion. lol

Raven

Noob

Real_Talk sorry I missed you I will send you a FR and maybe we can schedule some thing or just hopefully meet at a decent time. When are you free?

john2kx said:
Does anyone have a completely 100% lag-free connection with Yungnicca so we can win some of these crowns back from him? lol
sorry bro, I'm at like 98. But I plan on playing him at my friend's (hardwired). It'll be more like 127%

@wario, WASSUP MANG.
Dookie, pm me on the cage thing dude.

DavidGEM said:
sorry bro, I'm at like 98. But I plan on playing him at my friend's (hardwired). It'll be more like 127%

@wario, WASSUP MANG.
Dookie, pm me on the cage thing dude.
hey wanna do it tonight?

How is random select gonna work? Is it going to be like a random mirror each match, or both players random? In other words, P1 randoms, and P2 selects whoever P1 gets?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

john2kx said:
How is random select gonna work? Is it going to be like a random mirror each match, or both players random? In other words, P1 randoms, and P2 selects whoever P1 gets?
idk u will have to talk to dookie about that, in the umk3 crown, we just both random for all matches

john2kx said:
yeah i think both players playing random will be cool because it gives the game a small edge where 1 part of it consist of no mirrors.

GoldenOreos said:
idk u will have to talk to dookie about that, in the umk3 crown, we just both random for all matches
thanks for the add man, shit looks really good dude.

I just played yungnicca in some reptile matches, and he defended his crown 11-6.. I was kinda disappointed with how I played, but he was pretty consistent, so he certainly earned it. I think I probably lost about 5 health bars on slides alone.. lol. Anyway, I updated the sheet, and the video's coming soon.

john2kx said:
I just played yungnicca in some reptile matches, and he defended his crown 11-6.. I was kinda disappointed with how I played, but he was pretty consistent, so he certainly earned it. I think I probably lost about 5 health bars on slides alone.. lol. Anyway, I updated the sheet, and the video's coming soon.
I was very disappointed that you left after 11-6. The rules state you must play all 21matches am i correct? Everyone else finishes there games. You basically refused to play me anymore because i won already and you think its pointless. It's all out of sportsmanship in my book we're playing out of fun. Im not trying to be a ass or anything but i just thought it was gay that you left. If dookiebrain,kaz and bttb had to stick it out no exceptions should be made. ggs anyway.

o yea excellent games to kaz 16-5 even though i won i still felt i was getting my ass handed lol. ggs kaz nice close 3rounds.

Yungnicca said:
I was very disappointed that you left after 11-6. The rules state you must play all 21matches am i correct? Everyone else finishes there games. You basically refused to play me anymore because i won already and you think its pointless. It's all out of sportsmanship in my book we're playing out of fun. Im not trying to be a ass or anything but i just thought it was gay that you left. If dookiebrain,kaz and bttb had to stick it out no exceptions should be made. ggs anyway.
In retrospect, I probably should have stayed, but I was getting pretty tired at that point, so I quit. It's one thing to play 21 relaxed matches, but when it's a tourney-type thing, I get all nervous, my adrenaline shoots up, and my game takes a hit, no matter who I play.

I didn't see any point in forcing myself to keep going.. You said it yourself; we're supposed to be having fun, right? Take your win and stop bitching about the rules when it makes no difference either way.

john2kx said:
In retrospect, I probably should have stayed, but I was getting pretty tired at that point, so I quit. It's one thing to play 21 relaxed matches, but when it's a tourney-type thing, I get all nervous, my adrenaline shoots up, and my game takes a hit, no matter who I play.

I didn't see any point in forcing myself to keep going.. You said it yourself; we're supposed to be having fun, right? Take your win and stop bitching about the rules when it makes no difference either way.
I think you just being a big pussy about the whole situation period. You knew what to expect before we had our series of matches.Mmm mighty akward for you to get tired soon as i get 11 wins. You're right i did say we should be having fun and obviously you wern't or you wouldn't have bounced.

Cleary you have no good sportsmanship. Nobody else bitched out of playing on these boards but you. Just a quick question in any other tourney's that you entered did you quit after your opponent won and still had matches to finish? Just make it clear to you real quick and im going to end on a good note. IF you're not going to complete 21 matches like the fucking rules say then don't challenge me.

^ I've been down this road before dude, it's a lost cause. Not everyone will follow the rules. idk why.

There should probably be a mercy rule or something however. No one wants to get smashed for 21 games, it's kind of absurd.
At the same time, quitting looks worse than getting destroyed imo. Even though John wasn't losing badly.

But careful yung, you don't wanna get banned. lol

See yall tomorrow when I sign it at school. :)