What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Gamemk wasnt on tonite. Hopefully we can play tomorrow

yea david im confirming that you won geez man lol its already on the spreedsheet and your name is on reptile what more do you want from me.

On another note not to be an ass but i was looking at the spreedsheet and its said the score was 16-9 it was 16-5 on the scorpion crown vs kaz. Also me and gamemk played and i defended my mil crown 20-1.

Yungnicca said:
On another note not to be an ass but i was looking at the spreedsheet and its said the score was 16-9 it was 16-5 on the scorpion crown vs kaz. Also me and gamemk played and i defended my mil crown 20-1.
thanks for the correction. It's fixed now.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

David_GEM said:
^ lmao, iight. but yo, watch it son, lil_ranz is coming for that spot.
Don't you mean Mario7414? ;)

Looks nice dude, too bad no one played for lao yet. I guess I challenge John2kx finally for the random crown! Just to get things going.

btbb99

Noob

me and realtalk had a terrible connection the other day. something must have not been right because we usually have a very nice connection. the characters were barely moving at the character select screen. anyway i dont want to hold shit up so if the connect is bad like that again just skip me and hopefully sooner or later shit gets back to normal

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

It's like anything else on this board. Starts with a head of steam and then falls off.

Raven

Noob

Once the best have the crowns then this thread will dies completly. But just to keep the spirits up I challenge for random crown.

Hopefully Kensi and fusion will start challenging people, and I just saw btbb's post, so I guess I'm challenging realtlak for sub!!! I know Aria said he needed practice but he's an MW2 junkie. I will be hardwired next week hopefully, so I guess it's best to wait until then.

i'm not gonna be on until there's a CFW released, so i'm passing the default random crown to david..

I still haven't been online since Sony blocked the DNS proxy trick that allowed people who didn't update their firmware to get on PSN. And I still haven't updated my firmware.. The custom firmware (CFW) will update people to the latest firmware while allowing them to keep otherOS.

Well....

Me and realtalk played, and he won 13-8 in some truly epic battles. He deserves the shit out of that crown. Now it's between him and another beast....fusion.

It was also followed by some INSANE randoms.

However...it wasn't recorded.

btbb99

Noob

realtalk defended his crown against me 16-5, at some points during those fights i felt i could've played better and possibly won and in other fights he just dominated me, he's like a machine at times and it's hard as fuck to get him away from playing like that.congrats realtalk. btw i really hope realtalk and fusion have a nice connect because they have the 2 best subs in my opinion. it's like frazier vs ali. this fight needs to happen with a good connect, i'm crossing my fingers that it will be.

Yo i wana get into this so do i just say i wana challenge the person i want as a crown? if so

i wana go for cage, sub, reptile, shang and the random select

Is there somewhere that I should formally sign up, or do I just challenge straight from the thread? I would like to challenge for the kitana crown.