What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Wow... just wow. A VERY good Shao Kahn (and Shang for that last one) against a VERY good Jacqui. @Jakealo came back down 4-1 to take it 5-4 against @XxTheGoblinX! Very ggs guys that was INSANE. I felt like I was watching a major, no kidding.

PSN Grand Finals are all set!
@Circus and @Jakealo are you ready?

THIS IS FOR ALL THE POTATOES! FT10 wins!

$50 VISA gift card and the 1st ever MK11 TYM Tournament trophy with bragging rights!

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
Hey you guys im gonna be gone for a little bit today before my girlfriend goes up into the mountains and she wont have cell service for 6 days. Will hopefully be back by the time XBL Grandfinals are here

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Please join me in congratulating @Circus on winning the first ever MK11 PSN tournament!!!

@Jakealo was not going down without a fight with his sharpened Jacqui, even bringing it within a few games lead. End result 10-5 @Circus!

By the way, anyone calling Kano a bad character or not viable should probably watch circus use him. He told me earlier today that this game is basically a Kano simulation for him. Lol

@Circus let me know in PM where you would like your $50 VISA gift card and TYM Tourney trophy sent and also if you would like your TYM name or PSN gamer tag engraved on the trophy. Keep in mind, as a GF winner that means your entry fee for the next tourney has been waived! (I will provide more details tomorrow) :)

A HUGE thank you to @Vslayer for helping with the tourney and streaming a bunch of matches. Please give her a shout out, she has been awesome. Another thank you to EVERYONE that participated in the PSN tourney. You guys have been great and I hope everyone had fun. I look forward to seeing you all again in the next one, and welcome more to join us!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
All righty! With the PSN tourney complete, all eyes are on the big dogs for the XBL Tourney now. @ManiacFGC is in the Grand Finals awaiting the winner between @LawAbidingCitizen and @Based Pr0digy. Will LAC’s Shang Tsung push to the finals or will the TYM newcomer Pr0digy set the stage for a showdown between the two players that came out of nowhere to join TYM for the tourney? That’s the beauty of it, it’s ANYONE’s game!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
It was a lot of fun. Was fun facing one and watching the great players on this site. I will play in any others that y’all have until I leave for Afghanistan in October. Thank you @Dreamcatcher and everyone else that participated and helped with streaming.
Thank YOU for being part of it. I’m sorry to hear you have to go and I hope everything goes okay overseas. We will almost certainly continue doing these, monthly if possible. Paid entry with high winnings AND free tourneys. (Also custom too, I didn’t forget about you Dustin and @Ck AeroVoid lol) So please join us when you can. :)

sars

Noob
Thank YOU for being part of it. I’m sorry to hear you have to go and I hope everything goes okay overseas. We will almost certainly continue doing these, monthly if possible. Paid entry with high winnings AND free tourneys. (Also custom too, I didn’t forget about you Dustin and @Ck AeroVoid lol) So please join us when you can. :)
I’m always down to give away some money for a good time

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Is the XB1 side being streamed right now?