What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yeah I'm just getting up and moving, gotta get some coffee and start practicing. Can't wait for Semi finals. Can't believe we are getting commentary and full stream. Thanks @Dreamcatcher and @Wazurau for doing all this. Its refreshing to have a TYM Tournament I just wish we get a hundred players to register next time with pools and losers bracket.
Hopefully by then I have the MUs ironed out.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah I'm just getting up and moving, gotta get some coffee and start practicing. Can't wait for Semi finals. Can't believe we are getting commentary and full stream. Thanks @Dreamcatcher and @Wazurau for doing all this. Its refreshing to have a TYM Tournament I just wish we get a hundred players to register next time with pools and losers bracket.
Hopefully by then I have the MUs ironed out.
The more we get attention to them the more people we'll get I believe. As @Dreamcatcher said we will be asking or feedback on how to make it better and I asked him to stream the semis in the same time period so we can make the streaming easier, but again it's his tourney and I don't want to make all the decisions. He did an amazing job of putting all this together and it shows by how many people we got interested!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
@Based Pr0digy how about 4 or 5pm CST Cuz I have to get some stuff done for my wife? Where are you Central, Eastern or Western time? When is good for you?

Lol who are you using? I'm using Shang only so you can practice the matchup.
I’m in eastern time. But I’m free all day today so just let me know I’m fine with whenever! But idk, Shang is new to me, so I’ll try out all my characters if I have to lol. I play Kitana, EB , noob , Sonya , scorp, skarlett & Cassie