What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

sars

Noob
I’ll post my 2nd round match footage tonight if y’all want to watch it. Some how it didn’t record the sound. It was a close set last round last hit scenario. I somehow didn’t save the 3rd round match footage, so sorry about that, but just watch any murder scene and pretend I’m the one who got murdered. It was pretty much the same thing.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@Dreamcatcher

Once both tournaments are finalized on Challonge, I could submit them into the ranking system for TYM! The people who participated will be awarded points. It could be an ongoing thing for more incentive to play!

@STORMS
Yeah I did see that option and we should definitely link it. HUGE push to compete in these and also level up as a player.

edit: @Circus I just finalized the PSN Tourney.

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Count me in for future tournaments, tag me when any are starting. I'm always down to play. I'll be labbing up matchups and tech to improve my Shang. I actually love it when I lose to a better player because I can go through replays and analyze what I did wrong.

I was terrified of scorpions TP and let him own the screen and let him wiff punish me too much. Awesome games. I'd live to play games with @Juggs, @Based Pr0digy , @ManiacFGC , @Kombat Chef @Dreamcatcher Or anyone on XB1 to improve my MUs.

Can't wait for GF and the next Tourney. Don't know if I'll have money to put down but if I do I'd be willing to donate to TYM.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Count me in for future tournaments, tag me when any are starting. I'm always down to play. I'll be labbing up matchups and tech to improve my Shang. I actually love it when I lose to a better player because I can go through replays and analyze what I did wrong.

I was terrified of scorpions TP and let him own the screen and let him wiff punish me too much. Awesome games. I'd live to play games with @Juggs, @Based Pr0digy , @ManiacFGC , @Kombat Chef @Dreamcatcher Or anyone on XB1 to improve my MUs.

Can't wait for GF and the next Tourney. Don't know if I'll have money to put down but if I do I'd be willing to donate to TYM.
That’s what it’s about! Great games tho your Shang looks strong, it sucks you’re not on PS4.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Sounds good man! You and your bro played great and that Shang is solid. Don’t stress too much about entry fees because I doubt they will be much. Maybe $5 or $10 just depending on the feedback I get after this is all done. Plus, we may do some free or custom variation tourneys as well. We shall see!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not surprised Maniac made GF lol. He's literally the first player to make me feel lost and the first Baraka I ever faced since the game came out lol. Soon as I lost I said to myself, wow if this dude don't make the finals I'll be shocked. Easily the best Baraka I've ever faced by far and Probably one of the best defensive players I've played so far. I look forward to the final matches. I also find it funny how everyone on Xbox anyway who lost seems to have lost 5-1. :eek:

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

That’s what it’s about! Great games tho your Shang looks strong, it sucks you’re not on PS4.
Sorry V I really wanted to play sets with yah.

@Circus
What's this point system you are talking about? Will top 3 get points or everyone but according to their placement? And where can we see this?
Btw awesome idea to have TYM rankings. I bet more will compete with that in action.

Last edited:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Sorry V I really wanted to play sets with yah.

@Circus
What's this point system you are talking about? Will top 3 get points or everyone but according to thief placement? And where can we see this?
Btw awesome idea to have TYM rankings. I bet more will compete with that in action.
For the finalized PSN tournament:
https://testyourmight.com/rankings/events/tym-mk-11-online-tourney-psn.21/

Overall Standings of tournaments:
https://testyourmight.com/rankings/mortal-kombat-11.1/

The thing behind this system, is that the players have to claim that they are the one that placed in the tournament with their TYM account. SonicFox , for example, hasn't claimed all his tournament wins so he doesn't show up yet as well as he should on the overall standings. Tweedy has claimed his winnings, so he is higher in the overall standings.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

The thing behind this system, is that the players have to claim that they are the one that placed in the tournament with their TYM account. SonicFox , for example, hasn't claimed all his tournament wins so he doesn't show up yet as well as he should on the overall standings. Tweedy has claimed his winnings, so he is higher in the overall standings.
And how do people claim their points?

LawAbidingCitizen

So you haven't submitted the XB1 yet?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Last edited:

Wazurau

FGC Since '97

ill play u with my scorpion. Been practicing for lan tournament i have on july 6th

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So who won XB1 tournament? Or have they not played yet?