What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Everyone who participated made this a great first tourney! There's definitely more to come and a HUGE thanks to @Dreamcatcher for organizing this for both the PS4 and XBOX side! I think we'll do maybe a master post of that all the streams for people who didn't catch them live and I also posted individual matches.

Looking forward to the next one!

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
OK wait a minute. Apparently it's over and I'm considered a no-show. No big deal or anything, but we got to work on format or something because I had every intention of playing in this thing.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
OK wait a minute. Apparently it's over and I'm considered a no-show. No big deal or anything, but we got to work on format or something because I had every intention of playing in this thing.
It was written in the bracket the time you had to play at, and it was 8PM the day you had to play and hadn't contacted your opponent yet and it was holding up the other brackets. We'll do a better job of making the times between matches shorter so there will be less waiting time between brackets.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
It was written in the bracket the time you had to play at, and it was 8PM the day you had to play and hadn't contacted your opponent yet and it was holding up the other brackets. We'll do a better job of making the times between matches shorter so there will be less waiting time between brackets.
Yeah I got an in-box conversation but it was always locked, assuming that thing is global, just unlock it... or if I'm just the odd man out maybe its my screw up for not following it in-thread, but yeah there's got to be a better way.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Yeah I got an in-box conversation but it was always locked, assuming that thing is global, just unlock it... or if I'm just the odd man out maybe its my screw up for not following it in-thread, but yeah there's got to be a better way.
The link to the bracket was there and you could see who you had to play.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
The link to the bracket was there and you could see who you had to play.
Yeah and I saw that, but also saw that I had a bye in the first round. I thought the first round was played on Saturday, and that I would be playing today. I probably just messed up. It's no big deal I was entering for experience not because I'm a serious contender to win the thing.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah that’s on you man. Next time read the rules and check the bracket.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Yeah and I saw that, but also saw that I had a bye in the first round. I thought the first round was played on Saturday, and that I would be playing today. I probably just messed up. It's no big deal I was entering for experience not because I'm a serious contender to win the thing.
It’s ok, stuff happens man. Please join us for the next one. The format and scheduling will be much better and stabile timeframes. I will post a follow up thread and we will build future tourneys to keep doing this again as soon as next month. :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
so yeah i really wanna know when the next tourney is cuz this was addicting.
Haha heck yeah man! I’m planning on next month after the dust settles from CEO. ;)
Getting someone to come check my housings wiring cause thats the second time this one specific breaker has blown in the past two days with only the tv and xbox plugged in to outlets connected to it. Sorry @Dreamcatcher @LawAbidingCitizen & @Based Pr0digy
No worries man. Between your power issues and my audio/connection issues we are doing pretty good considering. Lol

That being said, I hope everyone could hear me okay once I finally got my stream setup. I just defaulted through Xbox mixer instead of trying to go back to my setup where I had both consoles and the computer. Pretty sure I fried something earlier.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Awesome games guys! @Based Pr0digy will now face off in the XBL Grand Finals against @ManiacFGC.
ARE YOU READY???

THIS IS FOR ALL THE CHEDDAR!!
1st Prize $50 Gift Card
First ever TYM MK11 CBL Trophy and bragging rights... LET’S DO THIS!
I knew Based would make GF’s after we played. Rigged that we had to play first round lol.

Good luck in GFs fellas

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
No worries we’ll make sure it clear next time and set specific times!