What's new

MK11 SHANG TSUNG Discussion

I dont think its a fireball, Derek just standing out of range.
I am not saying it is a full on fireball. I am saying that the fire that comes from his hands doesn’t hit glowing Jade. If Derek is out of range then the range sucks ass, because if you pause you can clearly see that Jade’s hand is in the fire.

I know for sure that Erron’s U2 does count as a projectile, it cannot be parried by anti-normals parry and doesn’t hit glowing Jade.

So i wonder if you use a buff when transformed (for example: Jade Glow) will the buff disappear when Shang Morphs back or will it stay for its full duration

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I know most of you play competitive so this might not be as big an issue for you guys as it is for me, but I really hope we get a way to see which moves are equipped while the match is loading since after a soul steal you kind of need to know.

So i wonder if you use a buff when transformed (for example: Jade Glow) will the buff disappear when Shang Morphs back or will it stay for its full duration
It'll probably disappear.

A shame his ability to morph into enemy Character was the most interesting part about Shang Tsung....and while nothing is set in stone it seems its just a gimimck which leaves him at a disadvantage.
Maybe they consider zero Stagger when he Morphs back so we can do some fancy hybrid combos :) #believe

Afumba

Noob
A shame his ability to morph into enemy Character was the most interesting part about Shang Tsung....and while nothing is set in stone it seems its just a gimimck which leaves him at a disadvantage.
Maybe they consider zero Stagger when he Morphs back so we can do some fancy hybrid combos :) #believe
Maybe he has an equipable skill that gives him like 25% damage boost while morphed.

No infos from Shang Tsung from E3? Moves we have not seen from Kombat Kast or other stuff? or anyone who played the Shang Tsung Tower and found some new moves ...

Last edited:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Also I love how they explained how Kronika didn't trust him and she confined him, but never said anything about how he came back from his MK9 death.
The time merger in MK11 happened right after Kung Lao beat Shang and Quan Chi in the MK9 Story mode, so technically he was brought to the current time before his death took place. The Shang that WAS killed and had his power put inside Sindel though, he's probably still dead.