What's new

MK11 SHANG TSUNG Discussion

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I think it would be awesome if one of his Fatalities has him transform into Kintaro to kill his opponent. It would be a nice reference to his MK2 Fatality:

This post reminded me that we need an MK2 Shao Kahn voice announcer option

Plop

Noob
I think they’re going to surprise us and have him morph in his normals and strings. Kinda like Noob does with his clone. If they can have Kotal turn into a Jaguar, I think they can manage it

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Totally unsurprising that there is no news on the DLC that we all paid for months ago.

OMG!! what if one of Shang’s kustomizable accessories is the actual model for a ninja, which will change color depending on the character morph?!?)

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I am hype beyond words that smoke's mk9 parry made it to this game.

Can't wait to see how obnoxiously they're going to split those cool Shang specials across the two tournament variations tho.

Can someone remind me, was Smoke's parry unblockable in MK9? As in, if he parried a projectile but you recover before it reached him could you block the attack?

Wallach

Noob
I'm thinking he can KB after morphing into the enemy without having the same requirements. He did it with raiden superman in combo
I think it's more likely they just changed Raiden's EF KB. That KB sucks pretty bad right now. It's not like they're just gonna let you KB with any special move for no reason.

I think it's more likely they just changed Raiden's EF KB. That KB sucks pretty bad right now. It's not like they're just gonna let you KB with any special move for no reason.
I'd hope not but if he has to meterburn for a morph then use a meter for the character he morphed into to KB on abilities. Might not be to farfetched but hope your right that KB requirement for raiden needs to be changed