What's new

MK11 Aftermath - New Gameplay Trailer!

Comments

how can you not like robocop after this? only thing they fucked up is his gun doing single shots. instead of the brrrrt triple shot he uses in the movies.
He really looks good imo. Robocop fans should be happy.

Wait, did I see this correctly?

Robocop has 3 fatalities?

One on joker, the one with the mech, and then one with the grenade

EDIT: NVM, the one with joker is the one with the mech
joker/johnny seems to be the same since both are missing a hand. /ed seems you figured it out yourself.

Dead Pool stage looks awesome. A bit too busy but awesome.

All the stage fatalities look great and really should have been present upon the game's launch (at least some of them).

Fujin is a bit odd. Some of his animations look like some of the best in the game and others look very choppy. He's definitely the most interesting thing about this expansion, though. Sheeva looks like....Sheeva, I guess.

Robocop appears to be a slow version of Sektor and Cyrax mixed (electric trap appears to work like Cyrax's bombs, has the Sektor Flamethrower and Air Dash, as well as a rocket projectile), likely without a teleport of any kind.

Last edited:
E
They still haven't fixed RoboCop's head/face. -_-

He looks slow and clunky af. Hopefully that's not the case and the folks who are anticipating him enjoy him.

All 3 new characters look sick. RoboCop looks interesting but slow, which makes sense, but doesn’t fit my style. Definitely gonna try out Fujin, and obviously Sheeva. Been using Sheeva since UMK3, and she has a lot of UMK3 moves or similar moves it seems! This gameplay trailer was amazing!

E
Oh, by the way. Provided most of the moves shown for Fujin aren't for custom variations, the dude should just be named "Wall Carry". Guy looked like he was carrying people across the effin' screen in most of his scenes.