What's new

MK11 Aftermath - New Gameplay Trailer!

Comments

You mean like before and after launch when people were freaking out over female costumes opposed to, I don't know, gameplay issues that actually affect the gameplay of the game?

On that note, after watching this trailer, Sheeva clearly isn't slutty enough. Screw the overinflated cost of the DLC, that alone is the one and only reason no one should purchase this expansion ever /sarcasm.
Again, just going to reiterate that you won't only be hearing his voice in intros. Fujin is a key part of the new story, you'll hear him a lot.

Difference between that and skimpy female outfits is that the latter is there to purely satiate the thirst of pre-pubescent incels. It has no impact on the story or narrative at all, whereas voice acting does. But again, I think Fujin looks awesome and it's certainly not a game breaker - just a gripe really.

Also, I'm not a fan of guests but Doomguy would be better than Terminator, Joker and Robocop.

Last edited:
Bad voice acting is fun, it gives us something to collectively laugh about. Look how much pleasure Ronda as Sonya gave us. Though 'pleasure' might be a stretch unless you're a masochist.
Nah. One of the examples of when bad voice actor is fun is in the original Resident Evil. However the majority of Ronda Rousey's voice acting is just cringe worthy.

I wouldn't say my salt shaker is what is pulsating. What is pulsating, however, resembles that of a hammer. :DOGE
Hahahahaha. See this is the tym I like. Been on this site for a while was a lurker for an eternity before I signed up.lol and people just been getting to serious and caught up with agendas for the last couple of years.lol. Good funny stuff between you both.lol

Does anyone know if I'll be able to get that Frost skin without pre-ordering Aftermath? I'm not dropping $40 as I don't really care about the story and I'll probably only buy Fujin, but goddamn do I want the klassic Frost.

Does anyone know if I'll be able to get that Frost skin without pre-ordering Aftermath? I'm not dropping $40 as I don't really care about the story and I'll probably only buy Fujin, but goddamn do I want the klassic Frost.
I would assume it's a pre-order bonus and will be ala carte after aftermath goes on sale. Everything else pre order except kold war eventually went on sale (?)