What's new

Match Videos and Links

MKK hanzo

never mind try your best to learn other char.
I alredy play as them all but thx man for the comment, I just had my scorp rusted and wanted to warm him up a bit. Soon we will rec some arcade MK4 matches then you will see him at his fulest.

BTW do you play MK4? I only know ded_ that still plays it but it would be good to hear from another ppl that plays it too...

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
never mind try your best to learn other char.
I alredy play as them all but thx man for the comment, I just had my scorp rusted and wanted to warm him up a bit. Soon we will rec some arcade MK4 matches then you will see him at his fulest.

BTW do you play MK4? I only know ded_ that still plays it but it would be good to hear from another ppl that plays it too...
no man but ill be honest, i really like that game. The cast, and the combos i like them alot. Upload more vids man, thats why i say switch char. because for someone who doesnt paly the game and doesnt know high level gameplay its good to see your matches, and definetly with more diverse cast in the matches .

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Lex: I was talking about your srk comment once after the first matchvidz from vzla u said "stll sukkin'" and so on...since the beggining u flamed their stuff. like I said, now I dont care what someone says about our matches..I just want to contribute (many people like to show vids) and that's all. but vzla matches, I think they are awesome. these guys rulz and I'm not riding their cocks or something, it's just the truth about their gameplay...
btw, we recorded some casuals last saturday, so when I have some time I'll upload them. even in casuals I now choose kabal almost every time...I was having fun, but some players here were bitching about it. they were the ones who weren't having fun lol

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
NinjaGrinder said:
Lex: I was talking about your srk comment once after the first matchvidz from vzla u said "stll sukkin'"
whats funny here is that, i say that to thrower like every match when we play, cos its a joke. if you clearly didnt give a crap and played for fun you would realize that.

and record some vids it´s funny too or you think that record vids is just to try to live? nop, we love to record some matchs and show to the world to first keep the scene alive, 2) to show our fucking amazing high level 3) make new friends (like NinjaGrinder, Ded_ The Maldita Puta, Selpex, Marxelo, kabal and ariel from chile, leo from argentina, fresita xD, jhonmk, and others good amigos from others countries) that´s all mk´s about...the love for the kompetitive shit, the love for fighting games (and non-fighting) the love for game, everybody love to record and show how good they are like daigo, grinder, shock, selpex, ded_, hanzo_Hasashi, chileno´s friends, the guys from japan that everyday made a new speedrun vid there are so many reason for record some shits, even you have some matches against some guys, ahd what about lexhibition? that wasn´t for fun?

MKK hanzo

you just want umk3 to be in evo and that prolly will never happen. thats the ONLY international tournament in the US and its because of street fighter.
That would be a dream come true. The game just deserves to be there.

Who would not want to go? Lex why so much hate for EVO or SF? I have noticed this since my first post on your topic on SRK about UMK.

NinjaGrinder said:
some good new and fresh vids jummy jummy xD... and better than before (Growing up, nice) keep playing puta!!! good ermac (against grinder), and FLAWLESS VICTORY uhhhhhhh que bien

NinjaGrinder

jaajajajaj RZPuta, those matches are from 2004!! nothing new, but the digitized tapes came to me last year so that's why I'm uploading them now..the really new stuff (from feb 3rd 2007) will be uploaded *soon* lol

lex:yeah I have fun playing every fucking time. but u were flamming vzla matches, not our matches ;) see? now I don't care if someone flame our stuff (Colombia stuff) but seeing that kind of reactions to the vzla matches from almost any of the hi level U.S. players bugged me. that's all. u always seem to misunderstood me, and my english is a lil better than rzp's (no offense buddy putta jajajaajajajaj)

ahhhh now i see hahahahaha parcerous i think this was the last time you played ( or even is the last vid you made or you participate) that´s why i see this new ^^ sorry hahaaha now blow me please!!! hahahaha

Lex

the prize is people relaxing for once.

bringing up the past repeatedly is for women. please just stfu and have some fun for once. if i have to play this game again just to make all of you quit playing just so you stfu then i may just do that.

lex said:
the prize is people relaxing for once.

bringing up the past repeatedly is for women. please just stfu and have some fun for once. if i have to play this game again just to make all of you quit playing just so you stfu then i may just do that.
:lol: people people relax its just a game

NinjaGrinder

lex said:
bla bla bla bla
pfft lmao. look who's talking about relaxing and having fun. no matter what, there's nothing in the world u can do to make us stop playing and stfu, wtf r u talking about? oh wait, it's another if your jokes muahahahhaahha

Lex

no im being serious here. why in the hell would someone bring up the past as much as you guys have? so what? maybe you do suck compared to chicago? you will never know because im sure as hell not flying out to mexico or wherever to play some umk3 against people I dont even know, and i can say the same thing for the rest of the old school players.

obviously my comments went places because you guys have practiced so hard in the past few years just so you could live this moment on the boards. pretty exciting I tell ya. FYI im not going to be nice to a bunch of kids seeking validation.

MKK hanzo

you guys have practiced so hard in the past few years just so you could live this moment on the boards.
If I recall we were doing stuff in this game in vs matches that no one did until now that the comboguys stepped into the GCC forums (4 axes NW anyone? Ermac 71% at mid screen?). And yes we are now playing better because its a matter of logical progresion. if you practice and get sompetition you are going to get better. If you are playing like you did 4-5 years ago then you suck. Simple. You havent leveled up yourself. Also I dont believe that you just grabbed the stick the first day and played like god.

Lex as once said NEO/MKL/Bill/Tom Brady, you werent present when UMK was played at hich level and if I recall well he called you a NEWCOMER. the fact that you raped him on a vid doesnt mean that you have more experience or know the game more than him.

PD: Im not cock riding, I dont even know Bill.

EDIT: When we showed the MKT footage a long time ago, I remember lots of people at SRK posting that they NEVER had seen MK played at that level and they had never thought that it could be played that way. That s a good indication dont you think?

lex said:
no im being serious here. why in the hell would someone bring up the past as much as you guys have? so what? maybe you do suck compared to chicago? you will never know because im sure as hell not flying out to mexico or wherever to play some umk3 against people I dont even know, and i can say the same thing for the rest of the old school players.

obviously my comments went places because you guys have practiced so hard in the past few years just so you could live this moment on the boards. pretty exciting I tell ya. FYI im not going to be nice to a bunch of kids seeking validation.
strange... lex is here!! lol!... and always crying like a big wagon full of little pigs... why don´t you stop flaming you remind me my old times when i was in my house playing Ultima Online, where peoples everytime that get killed said "You´re a jerk, you don´t know how the hell to play" and those peoples is the same at you... think that they´re the best and then die... you´re always talking shit of us, and look at you "shitxhibition" where the only good shit you made is the Robosmoke kombo with teleport, the rest... sucks

Lex

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
you guys have practiced so hard in the past few years just so you could live this moment on the boards.
If I recall we were doing stuff in this game in vs matches that no one did until now that the comboguys stepped into the GCC forums (4 axes NW anyone? Ermac 71% at mid screen?).
thats because we dont record everything we do and post it on the internet. videos do not matter. case in point: ninjagrinder called moe a scrub on one of his youtube vids and he didnt even know it. how do you like them apples? videos dont mean shit. and i could careless what you do to your friends. ive seen better.

And yes we are now playing better because its a matter of logical progresion. if you practice and get sompetition you are going to get better. If you are playing like you did 4-5 years ago then you suck. Simple. You havent leveled up yourself.
wow so all the ghetto arcades in mexico finally got their first copy of umk3? i understand now. O_O

Also I dont believe that you just grabbed the stick the first day and played like god.
putting words in my mouth again. why not stick with quoting me from years ago? how about making a dart board out of my face and putting it next to your shitter? better yet, read my threads and understand what i post.

Lex as once said NEO/MKL/Bill/Tom Brady, you werent present when UMK was played at hich level and if I recall well he called you a NEWCOMER. the fact that you raped him on a vid doesnt mean that you have more experience or know the game more than him.
bill doesnt get it, you dont get it, noone outside of chicago wont ever get it. ive stated it SEVERAL TIMES. ill put it in bold for you, cos i hope bold gets through. wavenet > you.

PD: Im not cock riding, I dont even know Bill.
yea but you know me and have been riding my cock since day1. off my balls son. through w/ u.