What's new

Match Videos and Links

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
In order for Ermac to be considered great, I would say that there should be little to no TKS botches. In the matches I saw, even though when Ermac did get a combo it was generally maxed out, there were a lot of misses. Now, I'm not saying that I don't miss them when they are available, but it was way too many, and not against enough players. I try to stay away from using him if I know there are stick issues. Currently at the Break, the P2 side is perfect. P1 side is wobbly but TKS still come out 90% of the time somehow. Overall, impressive comboing from this Ermac, good use of aa's, some combos were showiness over effectiveness, etc.

Konqrr fears my Ermac :twisted:

MikeJ use to, but then again, he said he was more worried when I picked Sindel than Ermac for some reason.

Shock said:
In order for Ermac to be considered great, I would say that there should be little to no TKS botches. In the matches I saw, even though when Ermac did get a combo it was generally maxed out, there were a lot of misses. Now, I'm not saying that I don't miss them when they are available, but it was way too many, and not against enough players. I try to stay away from using him if I know there are stick issues. Currently at the Break, the P2 side is perfect. P1 side is wobbly but TKS still come out 90% of the time somehow. Overall, impressive comboing from this Ermac, good use of aa's, some combos were showiness over effectiveness, etc.

Konqrr fears my Ermac :twisted:

MikeJ use to, but then again, he said he was more worried when I picked Sindel than Ermac for some reason.
lol if u got a keyboard and u pic ermac i won't even bother fighting

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
what bugs me sometimes, is that Lex said bedore Venezuela guys sucked. that's just not true. I honestly don't care if someone calls us scrubs or something like that. I know we're not the best. but when I see venezuela matches, I know crearly that I'm seeing some high level. really high. and not only in execution. for me, execution of good/powerful/fancy combos isn't necessarily hi level. but when u see the pressure these guys put onto each other, that tactics they use, you must recognize that they're very dangerous lol. I know for sure I would get owned by these guys. Most americans simply don't want to admit it.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
NinjaGrinder said:
what bugs me sometimes, is that Lex said bedore Venezuela
someone from venezuela came to lexhibition and he played and lost every time, take that under consideration before bringing it back to the table years later. you guys are hungry for validation still; im not sure you want to take that route cos it will only wakeup the beast.

Shock said:
In order for Ermac to be considered great, I would say that there should be little to no TKS botches. In the matches I saw, even though when Ermac did get a combo it was generally maxed out, there were a lot of misses. Now, I'm not saying that I don't miss them when they are available, the P2 side is perfect. P1 side is wobbly but TKS still come out 90% of the time somehow.
indeed, you miss too much tks... and if im wrong there are more less(you missed 4 tks´s) 90% of a flawless tks like you said(in your video) im not trying to say that im perfect but here im my country some peoples say "look at yourself in the mirrow before talk about others" please no ofenses but i like to talk about anything and everything

MKK hanzo

someone from venezuela came to lexhibition and he played and lost every time, take that under consideration before bringing it back to the table years later. you guys are hungry for validation still; im not sure you want to take that route cos it will only wakeup the beast.
I remember this comentary barely where you told me that someone called Ivan or something played and was raped... I DONT know Ivan and the fact that someone that is from venezuela and lost to you doesnt mean that you own our entire country.

For example if I travel to US and rape lets say "Johnn" to say something (I dont even know who john could be) I CANT come back saying that I raped US at UMK...

If I want to claim that im better I HAVE to rape Lex, MOE, Shock, and the rest...

you guys are hungry for validation still; im not sure you want to take that route cos it will only wakeup the beast.
Not for validation, for FOREIGN COMPETITION!!!

The beast? I only know one and its called Daigo Umehara (Yes Im his fan) and he is from Japan...

Lex

its a foreign waste of time if you asked me.

and "the beast" is a term not a nickname

MKK hanzo

"waste of time" Why? then Shock, dreemer, and the rest here are qasting their time. This site is for COMPETITIVE gaming info for its most part and in fact this is the kind of attitude that will never help the MK comunnity (if any) to spread wide or grow up. Look at the SF gaming scene. Despite being a very different (and better) game it has mantained its core audience and gathered new ones.

This site has managed to do a very good thing, the same we are triying to do here: to get MK or at least UMK into the mainstream and not only the hardcore.

I would be more than happy if my dream (and the one of a lot more) of a international tournaent became true. It would not be a waste of time really.

Its funny cause you sound like you dont care about these stuff and you feel very confident of your own skill. And that is good but its useless to feel that you are the best and not proving it.

that´s why im always say "why everybody say that lex it´s the best in the world even that noone can prove that"... lex is good, but noone could say who´s the best in the world before fight( ignore my comment cus we´ll be in the same shit "you´re not the best, im the best" )

Lex

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
"waste of time" Why? then Shock, dreemer, and the rest here are qasting their time. This site is for COMPETITIVE gaming info for its most part and in fact this is the kind of attitude that will never help the MK comunnity (if any) to spread wide or grow up. Look at the SF gaming scene. Despite being a very different (and better) game it has mantained its core audience and gathered new ones.

This site has managed to do a very good thing, the same we are triying to do here: to get MK or at least UMK into the mainstream and not only the hardcore.

I would be more than happy if my dream (and the one of a lot more) of a international tournaent became true. It would not be a waste of time really.

Its funny cause you sound like you dont care about these stuff and you feel very confident of your own skill. And that is good but its useless to feel that you are the best and not proving it.
you just want umk3 to be in evo and that prolly will never happen. thats the ONLY international tournament in the US and its because of street fighter.

im the best? when did I say that? I always say chicago is the best because im not going to put myself over anyone here in chicago. saying shit like " but its useless to feel that you are the best." is just retarded, especially when I boast chicago and not myself. jerk.

ZAQ

Noob
Most of the foreign players(Venz. Colombia, dominican republic) are the biggest pain in the fuckin ass to talk to... Jesus fuckin Christ you guys need to fuckin chill out.

There really must not be anything else to do if you guys take offense that deeply.

P.S. North America Rules!....GO LEX!.... lol :lol:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I did say in my post that I miss TKS's as well. Don't overstate the obvious.

Scheisse said:
Most of the foreign players(Venz. Colombia, dominican republic) are the biggest pain in the fuckin ass to talk to... Jesus fuckin Christ you guys need to fuckin chill out.

There really must not be anything else to do if you guys take offense that deeply.

P.S. North America Rules!....GO LEX!.... lol :lol:
If you don´t want to have a ass pain just ignore everything we´re saying here and continue with your life... all that want to know every gamer (of any game) is just to be recognize for all what they do in games, like everybody love how play daigo (from japan) is just that always that we show matchs and others things there always something like "hey, but you miss a spear, hey why you use too much the run button, hey what´s the deal with the block?" and shits like that and not like... konqrr (example) he´s just say "hey nice kombo", "so good dude" or "hey, you miss something but the rest are cool" (by the way man, i love how you play mk2), and shock i know what you tried to explain, just that you said that p1 is perfect and... mmm better forget it, it doesn´t matter... i don´t know what´s the big deal with it and don´t know what you call yourself the best (everybody from chicago), and don´t like to admit that others peoples are even so good that chicago´s peoples

ZAQ

Noob
Ok RZP, if you guys can be an assholes and we just have to just ignore it, then so be it.

Just remember your words. Ill get back to you when I have more time to talk.

Scheisse said:
Ok RZP, if you guys can be an assholes and we just have to just ignore it, then so be it.

Just remember your words. Ill get back to you when I have more time to talk.
edited by myself... i prefer not answer you... i guess you´re not understanding the whole posts... better i´ll ignore you:)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
My reference to P2 side is perfect was about the stick quality at the Break and nothing else. I am having difficulty understanding where you are going with your posts. There is underlying condescending comments all over the place mixed with just difficult to read posts as it is but I'm just straight up telling you things. I also said "Impressive comboing" and fanciness over damage or something like that in reference to the usage of Ermac.