What's new

Match Videos and Links

MKK hanzo

Wow this is going to be a LONG post, lets split it:

To agent007 just a few lines: I dont need a X360 cause I already own one and a PS3 and a Wii. And I dont need to play UMK on 360 cause I OWN THE ARCADE MACHINE :

http://www.geocities.com/mkven2002/umk3arcade2.jpg

Also dont say bull about MKT combos being easier than UMK. If you have not played MKT you dont know what are you saying. Sorry but everything points to you being an scrub/noob/newcomer.

Shock:
It's an American game, the guy lives in the city where it was created.
What have this to do with the game? Tekken is a japanese game and Korea OWNS the world for free here. (Also USA is good i have to say it)

Scheisse:
Give some fuckin respect to Lex and Shock for allowing your videos to be posted etc. and respecting your comments
I agree.

You can't prove shit until you play Lex, the crown remains.
He cannot prove anithing until he play us too...

Ded_ :
why everyone attack them?
Racism maybe?

Lex:
wavenet > all. sad but true!
then Lex again:
even if i never played on wavenet
Killed yourself?

playing in a laundromat with your friends is not the same. theres no aural cues; 100% visual. the guy isint standing next to you, so getting him angry does not matter - play as cheap as you like.
This is a very valid and interesting point but at the end you will NEVER do a tourney on a setup like that. Maybe separated cabinets and stuff but not like that.

Konqrr:
Play Lex about 10+ matches and he will learn how you play and start the ownage.
Wsup man? This is normal when you play at high level man. You can see clearly that no 2 matches are the same here.

totally agree with hanzo, all it´s just about respect... we begin with good words and some respect, but take a look at some threads... well this is not the point im just like hanzo (but i don´t have a 360 haha, even if i have it i can´t play online against anybody out of Venezuela so... sorry but we will never play against others levels) own a cabbinet don´t make you better than others (you know what i mean) we most to practice and practice, mmm let´s call it "fight and fight" just to get fun, but after a while you want to show to others friends ( i guess everybody in this forums are friends, don´t come to me and tell me that we´re not friends just becasuse a game, or yes?) and just to share opinions, learn some new tactics, and why not? let others peoples learn with our matches too, example, the thing that made lex with kung lao in match mode (no kombos) dive kick (the dive kick don´t hit) and just when touch the ground do the chain kick kombo (lk, lk, hk) is a good tactic cus it´s very hard to scape from it, the reptile´s infinite from ded_ and shock ( i love this shit) some good ideas from Konqrr from MK2, some good thins from selpex in MKT (MKT BROKEN), some kombos and others things from ded_ in MK1 now after watched some videos of you guys i learn some new tactics and apply against my friends...so that´s a good point ins´t?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I want them to post videos because people like watching videos, my point, Lex doesn't even have to talk to them and he does.

yall should really reconsider this socalled beef.

mk gaming community=small
mk HIGH LEVEL gaming community= really really small

mks respect in the gaming world=low

the odds are against us. So keep on bringing good vids, and tactics. When lex and shock had an argument on shoryuken, it didnt benifit anyone, this wont either

pipaboy OWNS

MKK hanzo

I agree with Shock/Pippa boy. Why mods just dont open a flame/heavy discussion thread for not hurt other topics?

*crying* Mmm, Finish Him? hey grinder... we got to be a family, so, we better think about the "sadistic" (damm again no puedo escribirlo jajaaja) don´t you think hanzo, ded, or grincha?... featuring everybody :) at least 10 kombos per person:)

Mr Wiggl3s said:
I've only played lexcellent once, and he was good, but not like... Shock, or Crazy Dom, or MK Owns You good, but well above average.

I didnt read the thread, and IDK what this post will do
Konqrr said:
Play Lex about 10+ matches and he will learn how you play and start the ownage. We played around 30 matches first time and I was winning about half of them, then all of the sudden I couldn't win a round.
This is true. Often times on XBLA people will play so silly and random that I don't see it coming and lose. Then I'll try invite them to a private match but usually it takes some trash talking so they want to 'prove' themselves. Their 'randomness' then falls into patters and they get wrecked.

Kazlaz

Noob
thats whay i noticed like people with kabal that do all this anti/ previntion stuff like jump fb at he beginging when i try realy hard and people are just screwing around i get slatured be coz there recklas im waitng for the do do somthing but all hey do is jk and fb and hphphphphphp but it works for me to iff i play with sindell i have no clue what do i win becuase the people are try so hard they just lock up and dont think hey do the same thing over and over again ive seen it happen alot with smoke people will just tele p over and over again when ive seen them play better with smoke

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Do we need a thread called "Le'go my Ego?" I'll make it, and all beef can go there.

MKK hanzo

what are those pictures suppose to prove? That you have some broken down ugly machines with mk boards in them. Wow.
First, they have nothing to do with you. At least I have them and dont play emulated versions of MK and stuff like that. What they prove? Nothing really. Just for those few people that talk bull about who has money or doesnt and shit like that. I have been attacked with these comments from a long time ago and I only laugh at them because it isnt more than a bunch of kids that have never grabbed an arcade stick in their hands. I really dont know why always someone begin with the money theme. Really I think it doesnt have nothing to do with high level in MK...

Second, they were for agent007, wich aparently doesnt know what an arcade looks like and told me that I had to buy an XBX 360 to play legit UMK....

Really I dont find what is your point since I thought that the flaming was over.

PD: They are not ugly. Just are in bad shape.... I still love them! :lol:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Nice, I'll have that soon too 8)

RZP, your monitor has some serious speaker burn on the sides :shock: that's too bad.

Konqrr said:
Nice, I'll have that soon too 8)

RZP, your monitor has some serious speaker burn on the sides :shock: that's too bad.
yap man, i want to buy some new speakers and put it out side ir far away from the monitor... hanzo told me something about it but i have no idea what to do:p