What's new

Match Videos and Links

dremmnj, i didn´t read your post, hehe:p and yeah!, the old times for the dreamcast:( and the gun for House OF The Dead, OMG, a good choice... but remember like UMK3 all old games it´s better than now, and the same for some console :S compare umk3 with mkda (...), i really liked my Nintendo 64, PSX (the first), and the Dreamcast ( so sad that all the games well... everybody know what´s happened:(

Shock said:
So I would be able to set up a KB to any button layout I want and match up the keys to buttons on the gamepad?
If you click the image with the mamual, it explains everything. Basicly the answer is yes but there are some permanent defaults. The left analog is always WASD, the d-pad is always the arrows. So if you decidd to use WASD keep in mind you will have to use the up arrow for random select because it doesnt work with the analog.

Oh yeah, and the PS controller is permanently set. So those of you who want to play trilogy style, you're going to have to settle for MKA premium edition style.

dreemernj

Ambassador
That makes sense. I don't think any of the converters I've ever played on allowed you to reassign buttons on the gamepads. PSX->DC converter, everything was pretty much set, because you would assume the game would let you adjust button layout :evil:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Some match videos between Shock, BoostJunkie, and myself are up in the Match Videos section of the site.

There was a considerable amount of lag this time, which is unfortunate.
You can't hear me talking because I'm host :p

GGs guys!

Those matches were insane. Hopefully I'll be able to take part of it again sometime soon and perhaps be good with different people other than SubZero and Robot Smoke lol. GG to Shock and Konqrr. :D

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I had that Jax vs Cyrax match recorded where I barely won against Shock...but apparently I recorded over it :shock: damn...that was a good match.

Konqrr said:
I had that Jax vs Cyrax match recorded where I barely won against Shock...but apparently I recorded over it :shock: damn...that was a good match.
That was a memorable match. I was about to ask why you didn't post that one up, but damn.... :shock:

MKK hanzo

I posted the entire UMK3 + some TMNT TF casuals that took place here in Vzla december 10 2006. Go to the Tournaments section of these boards.

MKK hanzo

Last night we had some good matches of UMK3... We started at 22Pm and ended 5:14 am!

There were very good moments and intense matches. The players were Ari, Josther, Rommy, Mat, RZP and Me.

At the begginning we didnt cap anithing cause we were warming up. First RZP had an streak of 8 ´till he was defeated by me, then I got a 16 win streak but lost against Rommy in one of wy worst matches ever...

After that no one had more than 8 wins in a row.

Really I had a great time and I hope RZP can post the rest that are like 30 more vids...

Hope everyone like them!!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=mkkhanzohasashi

ded

Elder God
nice stuff amigo! one advice for rep startup dashes use aahpx2, then f+hp its more safe and sure ;]

also i got the sound to play a little earlier than its on the vid, wtf?

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
it'd be a good idea to stick this thead ;)
nice matches Hanzo marico lol. I looked at the matches and had problems at the end of all of them. they freeze and u need to forward them to get to the end. :S
did u upload avi files? youtube works better with .wmv files :)
keep it up!
oh! We're gonna play this saturday some umk3, and if I can get a camera, you'll see some actual Colombian action lol

MKK hanzo

Nope they were .MPG files straight from RZP´s camera.... I will send them to him and see if he can encode them to wmv because I just cannot from my PC right now...

PD: The funny thing is that in my PC they are all ok!

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Nope they were .MPG files straight from RZP´s camera.... I will send them to him and see if he can encode them to wmv because I just cannot from my PC right now...

PD: The funny thing is that in my PC they are all ok!
You must first at all just "re-encode" the vid, i don´t know what happen with it...

Konqrr said:
Some match videos between Shock, BoostJunkie, and myself are up in the Match Videos section of the site.

There was a considerable amount of lag this time, which is unfortunate.
You can't hear me talking because I'm host :p

GGs guys!
Really random, but is anyone ever going to do something like this again? Just Play some games and Film em?

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Really random, but is anyone ever going to do something like this again? Just Play some games and Film em?
I would record every game I play if my computer weren't fucked up.