What's new

Lupe Fiasco deletes derogatory MK tweet after being challenged by SonicFox

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
If you buy fame in the fighting game community, Sonic Fox is going to call you out on it and he won't be bought.

Daigo knew his fans would see right through this ruse and he took the money.

So, the greatest SF player of all time - is free for the right amount of cash...

...and the greatest MK player of all time cannot be bought.

So, MK wins...
Anybody can be bought for the right amount of money. If somebody came up to Fox and offered him 5 figures to lose a match that is not a tournament match, you think he's going to say no? It's a video game. Who the hell cares.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Totally serious. It is pathetic how people just run to the wrong conclusion when they are flat out told what is up right to their face.., refusing to believe it. It is a kind of self delusion and is sorta pathetic.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Fuck Lupe Fiasco and fuck his shitty music. Actually, I wouldn't even know one of his songs if I heard it, to be honest.

Also, Lupe can't play Street Fighter, either. I saw his "match" with Daigo and Lupe is garbage. I don't know why we are even paying any attention to this fuck. He is a Capcom snob with no actual skill in ANY fighter.

E

Eldriken

If anyone thinks that Lupe legitimately beat Daigo, they may want to think it over again. Daigo clearly threw the match. Do you really think Daigo has fallen that far to lose to constant wakeup Shoryukens? Not punishing correctly? The list goes on.

Get a grip, you guys. It was a ruse to get SFV more popularity.

Also, it wouldn't be the first time Daigo did something like this. Back when they were showing off Ultra (maybe it was AE 2012, I dunno), he was playing some little kid who clearly had no idea what he was doing and Daigo went easy on him and let him take some rounds.

Fuck Lupe Fiasco and fuck his shitty music. Actually, I wouldn't even know one of his songs if I heard it, to be honest.

Also, Lupe can't play Street Fighter, either. I saw his "match" with Daigo and Lupe is garbage. I don't know why we are even paying any attention to this fuck. He is a Capcom snob with no actual skill in ANY fighter.
He music is good, but he irrelevant now.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Lupe Fraud has really big words for just winning a staged match.

Even a blind Stevie Wonder saw that Daigo was just playing around and did unsafe stuff and was only trying to parry.

He would get exposed if he would fight someone who is actually trying.

He acts like a little kid who thinks he is the very best because his parents let him win in everything.

Last edited:

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Video games aside because people are attacking his art now.. In the south when someone says something incredibly stupid, we say, "Bless your heart child.. You're so pretty."

That's a delicate way of saying that since you're not very smart, there's the off chance that if you keep your mouth shut till after the wedding you might land a good husband on looks alone.

We say that to girls mostly but whatever.. Internet.. Not sure how I would tweak it for Nickelback fans..