What's new

Lupe Fiasco deletes derogatory MK tweet after being challenged by SonicFox

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
If MC Hammer said he'd body Michael Jordan at Soccer. I wonder what community would get upset. Soccer fans, Jordan Fans, or Hammer fans for wasting everyone's time? The world will never know cause it doesn't matter. Lupe will probably drop a song called "Social Rejects" using the twitter hate he gets as the "prop"
Not a correct analogy though. MC Hammer beating Michael Jordan in a 1-to-1 basketball match and then saying that any other basketball team is for people who can't be in the Chicago Bulls, that would be the case. I bet you any Chicago Bulls member wouldn't give a shit, because it's not the place WHERE you perform, it's HOW you perform that matters, but the rest of the teams would call him a dumbass.
Then another top scoring player from another team comes and challenges MC Hammer and he ditches out. What do you think happens then?

Last edited:

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Not a correct analogy though. MC Hammer beating Michael Jordan in a 1-to-1 basketball match and then saying that any other basketball team is for people who can't be in the Chicago Bulls, that would be the case. I bet you any Chicago Bulls member wouldn't give a shit, because it's not the place WHERE you perform, it's HOW you perform that matters, but the rest of the teams would call him a dumbass.
Then another top scoring player from another team comes and challenges MC Hammer and he ditches out. What do you think happens then?
everyone points and laughs but no one gets mad as fuck. Wasnt making an analogy to this situation just an abstract question. If I wanted to make an analogy I'd of filled in some gaps. The situation would've been more like

>MC Hammer and Jordan play a promotional 1 on 1 (First to 21PTS)
>Hammer wins and goes on saying he's the best Baller of all time!
>Lebron / Steph Curry / Even Collegiate ballers challenge Hammer
>He ignores them or says "Ive nothing more to prove"
>Hammer makes tweets saying "Maybe I should be signed into the NBA to defend my title"
>Hammer says "Anyone playing (insert sport here) is only playing that because they couldn't make it in a REAL sport)
> Players of that (insert sport here) challenge him and Hammer deletes tweets.

(I just wouldn't see soccer/basketball fans getting angry.) They'd be like "that's a joke, oh well".

Im just saying outside of the FGC I don't think this is a big story. After all Bow Wow, had this big challenge that he could Body Kobe Bryant free and that hardly got any publicity. Kobe Bodied the poor child though. Here its the front page. Although this is the reaction Lupe wants, since he's been doing this for a minute now. On top of that theres the whole Markman part of the situation too. Among various other details.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Some of the sht I'm reading here... Insulting NRS's game by SF player on his twitter may hurt MK franchise (because guy is an artist with lots of following) but preventing 500K owners of MK from full game experience just course they got it on PC is good for business for some of the MK 'fan' base and surely will help the 'kommunity' grow. Because you know - you can be true MK fan only if you play it on the right platform. I must yet see this happening with Capcom's game.

I have a honest question here someone please answer it too. How are we going to sit here and complain about Lupe when half of our very own NRS community, have already shit on the game and stated how fed up they were regarding this game PLUS half of the community was robed out of a PC port yet, they're supposed to sit here and defend this game and it's community? So you expect those people, those marginalized people, to try and sit here and defend this mess when that shit happened to them? Ya'll must be delusional or riding the co-tails of Fox a little bit too hard.